:)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i am really lgad to see everything on the show of andromeda and the good series too also the news one. so i think you are good too with all the perfect show its the best specialy the wonderful eps new ones too. i am your really biggest fan. so you are the best and the greatest. im glad to enjoy it very much.

Anonymous

yep sadgeezer your secret is out, you are a perseid! LMAO!!!!
    it is the chin. it is a dead giveaway!

Anonymous

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:

Hehe. But that’s not what ana fancies, it’s cos I’m a Than in disguise. The bald green head and tentacles seems to excite the hell outa you girls for some reason!

Or maybe just German high school students

For those of you new to the famous posts. Ana appears to be a young lady who is so enthralled by the Andromeda TV show and particularly the object of her desire (Kevin Sorbo), that each week (presumably after each episode) she comes onto sadboard and opens her little heart about how wonderful Sorbo and the Andromeda show is. She always writes as if Sorbo is actually reading the posts (isn’t that so sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

At first I just laughed, then I tried to leave messages to ask her to stay and chat with peeps, but alas I’ve had no luck.

Ana’s posts always have a smiley face as the subject ‘: )’

[ 27-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:

Hehe. But that’s not what ana fancies, it’s cos I’m a Than in disguise. The bald green head and tentacles seems to excite the hell outa you girls for some reason!

Or maybe just German high school students

For those of you new to the famous posts. Ana appears to be a young lady who is so enthralled by the Andromeda TV show and particularly the object of her desire (Kevin Sorbo), that each week (presumably after each episode) she comes onto sadboard and opens her little heart about how wonderful Sorbo and the Andromeda show is. She always writes as if Sorbo is actually reading the posts (isn’t that so sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

At first I just laughed, then I tried to leave messages to ask her to stay and chat with peeps, but alas I’ve had no luck.

Ana’s posts always have a smiley face as the subject ‘: )’

[ 27-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Wait..wait..is this some strange practical joke Saddy? You’re pretending to be and writing these for kicks?

Anyways, it made me laugh. And that’s the important thing.

Anonymous

Wait..wait..is this some strange practical joke Saddy? You’re pretending to be and writing these for kicks?

Anonymous

andromeda is pretty stinky, i dunno why she loves it so much anyhoo. the ‘arc’ writer left and now all eps will be 100% self contained… : uke:: i dunno how it’s the #1 syndicated show, man. meesa want jude law to take over kevin sorbo’s place. ::swoon:: then i’ll watch it — even if it stank.

Anonymous

andromeda is pretty stinky, i dunno why she loves it so much anyhoo. the ‘arc’ writer left and now all eps will be 100% self contained… : uke:: i dunno how it’s the #1 syndicated show, man. meesa want jude law to take over kevin sorbo’s place. ::swoon:: then i’ll watch it — even if it stank.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

Honest it isn’t!

I’ve been enjoying Ana’s posts for ages! (Even I couldn’t write such disjointed scentences)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

Honest it isn’t!

I’ve been enjoying Ana’s posts for ages! (Even I couldn’t write such disjointed scentences)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.