About Zev and Xev….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx About Zev and Xev….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

ok..you know I don’t know much about lexx… but… is Xev and Zev the same ACTRESS?? I know that between seasons/episodes that zev became xev or vis versas… but I mean they look completly different. what’s the deal??

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

long story short, the delay between series 1 (the movies) and season 2, the first ‘series’ had enough of a hiatus that the first actress (eva), who played zev, no longer was contractually committed to lexx, and had moved on, thus terminal in series 2 conveniently (and rather elegantly)kills her off and opens the door for the new actress, xenia, who is made by lyekka froom stan’s dreams, and returns to life as xev…much debate existed as to the relative merits of the two actresses, but i think we have all come to know and love xev, although zev seemed sweeter,hope this helps

Anonymous

long story short, the delay between series 1 (the movies) and season 2, the first ‘series’ had enough of a hiatus that the first actress (eva), who played zev, no longer was contractually committed to lexx, and had moved on, thus terminal in series 2 conveniently (and rather elegantly)kills her off and opens the door for the new actress, xenia, who is made by lyekka froom stan’s dreams, and returns to life as xev…much debate existed as to the relative merits of the two actresses, but i think we have all come to know and love xev, although zev seemed sweeter,hope this helps

Anonymous

ps i keep forgetting to ask, do you know charlie’s antiques? one of my favorite refuges while i was serving a seven year sentence in richmond…guys that own it have amazing collection of eastern bric a brac and junque and reproductions…couple of vietnam vets like something out of a movie run it along with a motley assortment of psycho dogs and cats…it’s west of the pottery

Anonymous

ps i keep forgetting to ask, do you know charlie’s antiques? one of my favorite refuges while i was serving a seven year sentence in richmond…guys that own it have amazing collection of eastern bric a brac and junque and reproductions…couple of vietnam vets like something out of a movie run it along with a motley assortment of psycho dogs and cats…it’s west of the pottery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.