Added: Final Cut Transcript

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

The transcript is now available for your reading pleasure.

Damn there was a lot of pointless dialogue in this one!

Final Cut Episode Transcript

stilgar
    Participant

I can’t believe it !!, it’s incredible !! 😯

many many thanks for the work !! πŸ˜€

I will tell people in charge of Spanish subs …

thanks

mandara k
    Participant

Thanks good job as usual. I take it DC was uneventful, no one is talking about it anyway.

Well, not only was putting Lucy Lawless in this, big hype, she forgot her British accent 1/2 way into it.

And um, we appreciate the troops and those that defend us but um we don’t need to go down that road again; it reinforces the military use here and now.

Look the military and those that lay down their life to protect our country DO deserve all our praise ,but if they go to war and kill for a ruler and his motives are for other than protection of the country and he exhausted ALL and I mean ALL ways of resolving it peacefully, my belief system holds him accountable for every person who dies and those that kill are equally guilty. And since killing even an ant means a kalpa in hell, well let’s just say these “souls” will not be around for a while.

I don’t know whoever said this is better than season 1 must have their head up their ass, or didn’t watch it at all. it’s not organized, it’s rushed. It’s a patch job. Give me season 1 or the mini any day. If this is what we get go back to 13 eps and ttake the time to write and film it correctly.

Imagination? The Brother Grimm which i saw today based on fairy tales has more imagination.

It’s frustrating as hell, because we have those that think if you just don’t LOVE it all you are not a fan, BS! i just prefer last season.

but if may be they flesh out Duella or Gaeta more. hmmmmm or even work that Cylon stepping over Baltar and leave him hanging in the breeze, the only intersting parts of that whole ep, the rest was formula tension. A miscarriage? Please, the stims, yawn, the Tigh stuff, boring.

But that’s my opinion of course.

bgfan
    Participant

thanks for the transcript headgehog πŸ˜€
    i appreciate your efforts on bg πŸ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.