Any Lexxual Attraction?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Any Lexxual Attraction?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I was just thinking, with all the beautiful girls on the Lexx Set (and there have been many) does anybody have any inside knowledge if there was any dating between cast members?
    I mean, you work together, you laugh, you get a little closer, maybe go for drinks..
    I know Lex is married, is Paul?

I think it would be nice if a little love bloomed off camera between someone….

Anonymous

Hehe,

NB, there is lots of gossip about staff and actors, actors and actors etc. Unfortunately most of gossip is not only denied, but some nasty emails resulted too.

At one point I has a LEXXGossip page and a couple of insiders sent me stuff (including bunny!) but sending a chatty email to someone (it wasn’t that gossipy) and having him (ie. me) publish it on the net isn’t a particularly nice thing. So by definition, the gossip page rapidly became unsupported (at least by Salter St.) and was withdrawn.

I don’t think that you’ll get much info in this thread NB1 – which is a real shame!

But if you get to Uncon, there will be lots to chat about

——————

Anonymous

Thanks Sad! That is a shame, because a little gossip as long as it’s not hurtful or derogatory is fun. Oh, well, ya can’t have everything!!

Anonymous

I just read an article about gossip.

I just skimmed over it, but it mentioned the need for gossip to help people feel “community” or togetherness.

But at the end, it mentioned how malicious gossip is bad for all involved in it. Often the one speaking it encounters reprimand, and the subject of it is hurt.

In conclusion, keep the news upbeat and the community wouldn’t feel so seperated.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Potato Head (edited May 21, 2001).]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.