Anyone US/Canada want my S3 postcards?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Anyone US/Canada want my S3 postcards?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

They came with my DVD set. If more than one person wants them, I’ll find a way to decide. I’m not a collector, so I’m not sure what you’d want them for, but to each his own, I guess. Won’t be bothering with mail until Monday, so you have some time.

Nice pic of live Kai in the blue dress, anyway.

(Sorry… too tired to be more eloquent. More info if you want it later. Must… sleep… now… Pet;D)

Anonymous

Why not head over to the Dark Zone Trading Post and see if you can make a trade???
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DZ_Trading_Post/%5B/url%5D

pet
    Participant

That’s cool, MM, 10-Q4 the invite, but I’m not interested in trading, and it seems that the people there (though I recognize most of the names) have specific wants. I have no idea what number they are or what series, if any. Besides, they’re postcards, not trading cards.

I figured if they meant something to someone, I could pop ’em in an envelope and send ’em out. (It’s a family tradition to give away things we have little or no use for if they can add joy to someone else’s day.)

Pet;D

Anonymous

Pet, you could flog them on eBay easily and make a buck or two.

However, if you insist on remaining magnanimous, I am willing to give them a (permanent) good home in my collection…

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LexxDeb:
    Pet, you could flog them on eBay easily and make a buck or two.

However, if you insist on remaining magnanimous, I am willing to give them a (permanent) good home in my collection…

Okey-dokey, email me an address and I’ll drop them in the mail Saturday or Monday. (I packed them up yesterday, so there won’t be a note in them or anything.)

Pet;D

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by pet:
    That’s cool, MM, 10-Q4 the invite, but I’m not interested in trading, and it seems that the people there (though I recognize most of the names) have specific wants. I have no idea what number they are or what series, if any. Besides, they’re postcards, not trading cards.

Pet;D

*sigh* The site is not just for trading cards. I had hoped lexxians would go there to trade other items as well, but there’s not even many trading card collectors signed up.

pet
    Participant

I hope you don’t think your trading post will be unpopular because I didn’t stay… I’m a really bad example to judge by. If I was into trading, I would be there in a minute, but there’s nothing I want, not even non-lexx. I never even go to Ebay. I just don’t collect, that’s all. I hope you aren’t discouraged.

I actually popped in to ask if it would it be alright to list it on my page when I update. Whay didn’t Yahoo let you use Lexx in the title?

Pet;D

Fatguy
    Participant

I find it funny that people find it hard to believe that one could simply give something away that they don’t need. Do we always need to get something similar back in exchange, do we have to make a buck in our LEXX pastime. I find Pet’s attitude refreshing…..now if I could only stop going to Ebay…..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by pet:
    I hope you don’t think your trading post will be unpopular because I didn’t stay… I’m a really bad example to judge by. If I was into trading, I would be there in a minute, but there’s nothing I want, not even non-lexx. I never even go to Ebay. I just don’t collect, that’s all. I hope you aren’t discouraged.

I actually popped in to ask if it would it be alright to list it on my page when I update. Whay didn’t Yahoo let you use Lexx in the title?

Pet;D

I have no idea why, but Yahoo suddenly decided “Lexx” was profanity and wouldn’t allow me to use “that word” in either the group name, e-mail addy, or description. Yet there were a number of other Yahoo groups already there using “that word.”

Go figure….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.