Come to Star Trek Chat

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I would just like to advertise the opening of a new set of boards called Star Trek Chat

It is not just Star Trek there is B5, SW, SG-1 and others.

It needs new members.
    http://www.trekgg.com/forums/index.php?s=

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.