Denmark

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nox
    Participant

Hey does anybody know when/if Lexx is going to be shown in Denmark?

Anonymous

I’m sorry, I don’t know that- but I think where you are from is not a secret anymore…

Anonymous

I’m sorry, I don’t know that- but I think where you are from is not a secret anymore…

Christine Carroll
    Participant

OOPS !!!! someone made a little mistake!!
    …. How come there is now one posting this weekend… man!!! there has only been 6 posts to day!! More posts… come on!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

OOPS !!!! someone made a little mistake!!
    …. How come there is now one posting this weekend… man!!! there has only been 6 posts to day!! More posts… come on!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think we used to have a Lexxian from Denmark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bascule
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

Jihad.

Bascule
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

Jihad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah yes.. there may be another too.. memory ain’t what it’s never been you know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah yes.. there may be another too.. memory ain’t what it’s never been you know.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.