Dragon Con Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Well peeps thanks to Identiy 6, I was able to switch my reservation to the Hyatt. You cannot make these reservations on the net. You have to call the hotel. Apparently the peeps that can’t make it have started canceling their reservations. So call quick.

That is good. Less moving around for me…. And if worse comes to worse it will give us a door to stick post it notes on when we are trying to hook up with people.

Let me tell you the worst part about cons is trying to figure out if you bunch is doing something you want to take part in and if so when and where are they doing it. The mechanics of getting everyone assembled in the same place so you can all leave for a restaurant and a tour are daunting.  So a place to hang a note is a good thing. Worse come to worse, you pop over to the note board to see where everyone went while you dawdled in the shower.

If anyone has any other ideas to stay in touch with each other, please let me know either through the UsCon Yahoo group Yahoogroups UsCon or The Sadgeezer boards Convention Forum. /cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=22&SUBMIT=Go

Oh, yeah. If your name is not listed, or if your plans have firmed up and I need to change the info on the UsCon site, drop me a line. http://www.thefrey.com/UsCon.htm

Last thing, promise… Jhevz is looking for a room mate. Go here for the particulars. /cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=22&t=000078

theFrey
    Participant

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.

If you are coming to the UsCon Recon Mission in Atlanta, to check out Dragon Con…. and you are not of legal age to drink in that state. There most certainly may be times when your little group wanders off to a bar to chat. This happens. Be prepared for it. Some places will let you stay, some won’t.

Also since I would also like to lay the ground work for next year, just in case. I do suggest you dig out the Lexx T-shirts. Admittedly we will be a drop in the ocean of Treky-dom, but if we are going to be a ripple… let us be a widening one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.