Enid-Raye Interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This just in:

quote:

We’ll be the first to admit we made fun of Babylon 5 when the show first aired. On a quick glance, it could be described as a ripoff of Star Trek, but once you dig deeper, you’ll uncover a complexity that far outshines any other science fiction show. J. Michael Straczynski has fashioned a universe
    that is, to us, infinitely more real than any of Roddenberry’s creations, and has spawned a rabid following.

Now, the Sci-Fi Channel has launched Legend of the Rangers, the first in what we hope are either A) more Babylon 5 movies or B) a new Babylon 5 series. The movie, set after the wars, deals with an elite peacekeeping
    force, the Rangers. One such ranger is a Minbari named Firell, played by Enid-Raye Adams and if you think she’s cute with her head shaved, check her out on her home site.

In any case, we tracked Enid-Raye down during the holidays and peppered her with questions, which she gladly and humorously answered.

If this fits in with your site or readers, we’d appreciate the link.

Ugo Interview with Enid-Raye

Thanks!
    Eric

PS. Watch out for the condom advertising – it’s scary!!!

Anonymous

very funny interview she is very humorous. hopefully the writers will let that humor show though in Firell. Minbari can be very funny at times!
    i didn’t see any condom ads what showed up on my computer was a site for a video game called Disicples II or something like that. i had to go back and click on the link again to get to her site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.