Ep. 3 – Same time, same place

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Skin, skin, skin!!!
    Woa, that was thoroughly gross. Could it be the grossest Buffy episode to date or does “Doublemeat Palace” take the cake? I just can’t decide!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Newkate:
    Skin, skin, skin!!!
    Woa, that was thoroughly gross. Could it be the grossest Buffy episode to date or does “Doublemeat Palace” take the cake? I just can’t decide!

i can sweetie; watching some little golem creature munch on strips of skin was infinitely more disturbing to me than the premise of doublemeat palace i have always been suspicious of meat and poultry, and from my standpoint, meat is meat …however, actually seeing someone gnaw on skin, while said victim is still alive, is just a bit more frisson than i expected…and unfortunately, not that implausible; i guess it is the torture that disturbs me rather than the thought of accidentally ingesting human meat, or donkey meat, or whatever…i think this is the same doublestandard that allows me to eat lobster while not actually being forced to pick out the unfortunate little crustacean, or god forbid, actually boiling one of them alive ok, ok, i’m a hypocrite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.