Farscape at Timeless Destinations Convention

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Farscape Farscape at Timeless Destinations Convention

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pooka
    Participant

The Timeless Destinations Convention is going to have:

David Franklin – Cpt. Braca
    Lani Tupu – Cpt. Crais and voice of Pilot
    Gigi Edgley – Chiana
    Wayne Pygram – Scorpius

It is going to be great. The best thing about the convention is that it allows you a real chance to talk with the guests (Stars) and them to interact with you. Last year David walked up to me in the hall as I was giving a birthday greeting to my brother and he sang Happy Birthday to him. Talk about a birthday surprise.

This year the convention is: July 31 – August 6. Anyone interested in attending can go to:

http://www.timelessdestinations.com/index.html

If you’re serious about wanting to go, I have an extra ticket that I will be selling for less than the site list price. So if you’re interested, PM me and we’ll talk.

I hope that there will be lots of Farscape fans there. Last year there was a guest that was too shy to take the stage and here is his pic:

Hope to see you there!

Anonymous

Cool guest! Very majestic looking ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you erm… fabricate him?

Pooka
    Participant

Actually he was there because someone had extreme talent in creating him and needless to say, he was a big hit. People were stopping in the halls and having their picture taken with him. I think they did a wonderful job on him.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.