Farscape Spam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ADM
    Participant

Fair play for those who want to save Farscape, but I’m not one of them, I never liked the programme and never will, but I won’t bleat on about it until it’s shoved in my face.
    Ok fine if you want to save it, but posting your invitations on other forums on this board that have nothing to do with it is just annoying, and it’s a bit presumptious to believe that everyone is going to jump on the bandwagon.
    Farscape died a death because of bad viewing figures…it happens, but don’t go to other forums and spam them, we can all see the message within the Farscape forum if we want to read it, so keep it in the forum it belongs.
    ADM

kaz
    Participant

The invitation is not meant as spam…I didn’t know if everybody went to all boards, so I thought I would post on several different sites. I’m sorry you considered it spam.
    This is an invitation to all sci-fi fans to come and discuss their shows and their talents with others of like mind. Not just Farscape. Thank you for posting your feelings, but you were not given accurate information on the cancellation. It was not based on viewership. It based on the fact it was a bad business decision by Sci-fi. They are wanting to have more programs be ‘Earth’ based.

Anonymous

I appreciate your feelings for posting this message, but I’m afraid on this board it is considered spam. The post will be left in the Pub and Farscape forums but will be deleted from the others.

A general rule of thuimb would be to consider how specifically the message relates to the forum you are posting to. The same message posted to all forums would not normally be allowed on this board.

I sugest you email Camelyn on this, she is a very active moderator for the Farscape forum and well respected throughout the on-line Farscape community.

kaz
    Participant

Thank you, I respect your decision and appreciate your offer to allow it to remain on other forums. I do hope your members consider joining us for this event, as it is really meant to be a cross genre gathering which will include talent such as actors, make up artists, an independent film maker, as well as a show case for fan writers.

Best regards and thank you-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.