Favorite Star Trek!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Well, theres mutch talk about Star Trek now!!! I know that theres manny that dont like Star Trek but theres alsow manny that love Star Trek, like me!!!
    So I thought about some questions you could anser!!!

1. Favorite THE ORIGINAL SERIES episodes! (Name if you can and a explanasion of the episode)
    2.Favorite THE NEXT GENERASION episode! (Same thing here)
    3.Favorite DEEP SPACE NINE episode! (You know the drill)
    4.Favorite VOYAGER episode! (Same old thing)
    5.Favorite Movie! (Here to)
    6.Favorite series! (Way this one?)
    7.Favorite caracter!(Way this one?)
    8.Favorite Star Trek… some thing I forgot!!!
    9.Say what you think about Star Trek!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Hm, this wasnt exaktly a hit!

Maybe If I post peapol will follow my example!!!

1.It was a long time since I saw them!!! I remember a episode I liked that was about Kirk and Spock being on a secret mission to speal a cloaking mashine from the Romulans!
    (We dident know that! The made it look like Kirk was crazy and a bad guy so that they would trick a woman Romulan that was in love with Spock! (Its so silly! I just cant remember if it was spelled Spock or Spook!!!)

2.The best of bouth worlds (The second meating with the Borg! When the Borg invades and make Picard in to Lecutes (Dont know the spelling)! Talking about Borg! In witsh attack Is the battle of Wolf329 (I think)?)
    A nothet favorite is the one when Data meats his brother for the second time and he is leading som Borg (When Data gets the Emosion chip)!

3.I have only sein about 2 episodes (They are not shown in Sweden) and that was manny years agow!!! I remember a litle of one with The Next Generasion cruwe! Something about a murder and one of TNG cruwe a suspect! I think I liked it!!! (Can anybody say if the know what episode Im talking about???)

4.The Year of Hell (4.8-9) (When they are attacked by some aliens that wonts to change history to there benifits and Voyager is trashed and some of the main caracters dies! The erase the hole Year in the end!) and The Killing Game (4.18-19) (When thoes hunting aliens take over Voyager and make the cruwe play a Hollow deck game set in World War II but al the caracters gets lose in Voyager!!!)!

5.Thats “First Contact”! (I dont have to explain what movie I mean, doe I )
    Il like 2 (When they fight Kan that Kirk prissond 1999 (Befoe the moved the time forwerd 200 years),3 (Sertsh for Spock) and 4 (Getting wales in 1980´s earth) to and Generasions (I must have sein it a million times) and the new one!!!

6.The Next Generasion! It was the first one I saw! And I LOVED it (Gruwe up with it)!!! Still doe!!!
    Like Voyager to!!! (Its on in Sweden right now!!!)

7.Picard (Hes a good cap and smart to), Dada (Is funny! I liked his LERNING and not understanding), Docktor (In Voyager! He was rude and has the poibility to growe! I like that! And hes difrent!) and Tom Paris (Well, he was a hard guy but gruwe!)!

8.I forgot Aliend!!! Put Aliend here!!!
    The BORG!!! (Thery are hard to beat! But I like the new badies that Voyager meat! They bet the BORG!)

9.I love Star Trek!!! They are losing ides fore new episodes but I love it anyway!!! Its always (Usealy) something new!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I think people are intimidated by the huge number of exact questions (who remembers each and every episode?) and the misspelling (we love ABBA in Australia so I’ll forgive you that) but I’ll give the answers as I see fit.
    Favourite series would have to be Voyager. Favourite scene: Seven gets drunk and has to be accompanied to sickbay by the Doctor.
    Favourite characters: This one will be a long one. Starting from the beginning, Chekov, Sulu, Scotty; Data, La-Forge; Odo, Quark, Nog, Dr Bashir, Major Kira, Dukat; Chakotay, Neelix, Seven of Nine, his grand EMH’ness the Doctor, Harry Kim and little Naomi Wildman.

——————
    Yoda of Borg are we: Futile, resistance is. Assimilate you, we will. Hmmm?

[This message has been edited by CBrate (edited June 13, 2001).]

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    1. Favorite THE ORIGINAL SERIES episodes! (Name if you can and a explanasion of the episode)

1.The Trouble with Tribbles – just because I think the little guys are so damn cute
    2.The Naked Time – I always thought that it was fuuny that Data and that Lieutenant who got killed had sex
    3.If Wishes Were Horses – very entertaining episode
    4.The Pilot – I always loved this one
    5.Either The Wrath of Khan or The Undiscovered Country
    6.Next Generation – I really liked the characters on it the best
    7.Picard or Dr. Bashir (because he’s so sexy!)
    8.I’ve always been a fan of the Klingons
    9.It’s amazing how they’re able to come up with new, fresh ideas for every series. I’ll always enjoy it. It’s just timeless.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

crusader
    Participant

You can anser the questions how ever you like!!!
    The numbers was mostly so that you would se the questions and wouldent have to whrite the questions when you anser!!!
    Just to make it easy!!!

Aeryn! That TNG episode is a funny one!!!
    It shure fealt… suprising!!!
    But it was lucky fore Data that it happend, or he would have bein mass pruduse for Star Fleat, by now!!! (His persenality gruwe to!!!
    (If I doe remember it right they continued the relasionship afterwords!)

——————
    I am the crusader

DalekTek790
    Participant

1. The City on the Edge of Forever
    2. Either The Best of Both Worlds part 1 or Realm of Fear
    3. Emissary
    4. Flashback
    5. Star Trek (the motion picture)
    6. Star Trek: The Next Generation
    7. Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge
    8. Star Trek is the greatest science fiction universe ever created for television!

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

1. Amok Time (the first trek episode i rember from when i was a little kid)
    2.A tie between the evolution one and all good things.
    3. The very last episode.
    4. The One with seven of nine in that red dress – no not really – Year of hell (great epidsode)
    5. First Contact
    6. I dont have a favorite serise i have a favorite chunck of six seasons which are the last 2 seasons of ds9 and the first 5 seasons of voyager (you proably all know my opinions on this new season of voyager by now)
    7. Seven of Nine!!! – isnt it obvious why?
    9. Love most star trek but as you all know i dont like any of this new realtionship crap – there again i like roswell (strange person aint i?)

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

Well, here goes.
    1/ The Corbomite Maneuver- The Enterprise destroy a space probe, and immediately encounter an alien ship. A fearfully ugly face appears on the view screen, calling itself Balok and tells the crew that they are trespassing , and will be destroyed. Kirk tries to bluff the alien by telling it that if fired upon, the Corbomite in the ships hull will destroy both ships. In the end we discover that the alien is in fact a child like entity who wanted to test the Enterprise to see if they really were peaceful. I loved this episode and the face of Balok really did give me the creeps.

2/ Cause And Effect- The Enterprise crew keep reliving the same few hours over and over. While playing poker, the crew realise that they know what cards are going to be dealt next. Later, a ship appears from a sub space rift and collides with the Enterprise, destroying both ships. Time then repeats itself. I love episodes that involve time, and especially this one when we get to see Data making a big mistake.

3/ Children Of Time- The Defiant discovers a colony on a planet in the Gamma Quadrant, that are descendents of the Defiant crew. Another time travel episode, and we see how far Odo will really go for his love of Kira.

4/ Timeless- Voyager crashes on an Ice planet. The only survivors are Chacotay, Kim and the Doctor, who 15 years later decide to change history.

5/The Wrath Of Khan, First Contact.

6/ It has to be Voyager.

7/ The Doctor- Robert Picardo is brilliant (and I will tell him when I see him in July)

8/Star Trek represents a bright future for humanity, where greed and racial discimination have been replaced with the quest to explore and better ourselves. It shows us that if we can solve all our modern day problems, then we can achieve anything!

——————
    I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Replicant Roy Batty in Bladerunner.

crusader
    Participant

2! I remember that episode! But how I remember it, Enterprise just exploded when going in to some sort of energy feild! But then again it was manny years since I last saw it!!!

A nother one I liked was the one where someone in the cruwe (Dont remember hoe) started to vanish and apear on the Enterprise but in diferent dimensions!
    In one dimension Picard had died and Riker was captin and another the Enterprise was trashed badly bekos Borg had taken over earth! They had to destroy that ship! (Al ships meat in the ned to solv a problem)

I remember a nother where the Enterprise gets traped in a anormalty and is destroyed but Picard escapes and gets somehow sended back in time and is rekoverd by the Enterprise hoe is a litle suprise to find him!
    They understand whats going on but dont know what actions will trigger it of!
    Well, they get traped and a litningbolt is hitting Picard al the time! Picard understands that him leaving the ship might be the thing that destroyed the outher Enterprise but the Picard they rescued doesent understand that and trys to escape so Picard has to shoot him! (Picard shooting himself! Must have bein hard)
    Anyway it fealt wrong that hed have to shoot the outher Picard!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

The first episode ever of Star Trek was called Menagerie or The Cage or something. I think this may have been the pilot episode. It was the best ever, apart from the 2 episodes which used material from this pilot.
    These were the episodes that showed Captain Pike, the original captain of the Enterprise. These won Hugo awards, along with only one other episode (the one with Joan Collins).

Despite owing much to Forbidden Planet and The Time Machine it was my kind of sci-fi. The series changed in nature after the pilot, apparently to make it cowboys and Indians in space, with more action.

Brian of B3K

DalekTek790
    Participant

The first pilot was the 2-hour 1964 episode The Cage. The only character in it who became a regular on the show was Spock (Leonard Nimoy). The Cage was not aired. The second pilot was Where No Man Has Gone Before. It was picked up by the network. Later, a 2-part episode entitled The Menagerie showed most of the unaired footage from The Cage in the form of flashbacks, and had some characters from that episode reappear in real time.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

crusader
    Participant

Well, they aired it here in sweden!
    It is the one when teh captin gets captured by big headed aliens and is set in a cage like a labrat! (It reminded me of planet of the apes!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Well, they aired it here in sweden!
    It is the one when teh captin gets captured by big headed aliens and is set in a cage like a labrat! (It reminded me of planet of the apes!

i like star trek the best, i like spock the best, followed by mccoy, and as far as episodes, i like anything with romulans (i really miss them!) and the trouble with tribbles…i still like the menagerie, except i have seen it so many times i am kind of tired of it…

Anonymous

Not really a Star Trek fan, but I’ll throw my two cents in…

Favorite Episode-City on the edge of Forever(original screenplay written by Harlan Ellison, who’s my favorite writer)

Favorite Character- Spock,dammit,Spock!!!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

Favorite Episode-City on the edge of Forever(original screenplay written by Harlan Ellison, who’s my favorite writer)

HEAR HEAR

Favorite Character- Spock,dammit,Spock!!!

yup, much as mm rails against it, you got to love kai’s spock-like calm and efficiency, and dry commentaries, with a twist of course (Spock “Vulcans don’t poo” naaaah…)

Anonymous

Catalina: I’m right there with you on “City.” I’m not much on Trek myself, but that episode is pretty much head and shoulders above anything else on the show. Even though Roddenberry had it dumbed-down. Have you read Ellison’s original script? It was published in book form, with an introductory essay by Harlan that, like typical Ellison essays, pulls no punches whatsoever. Nice stuff, that.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Catalina: I’m right there with you on “City.” I’m not much on Trek myself, but that episode is pretty much head and shoulders above anything else on the show. Even though Roddenberry had it dumbed-down. Have you read Ellison’s original script? It was published in book form, with an introductory essay by Harlan that, like typical Ellison essays, pulls no punches whatsoever. Nice stuff, that.

–Aleck

Yep, I have a copy of that in my room…somewhere…and I think the original script was much better, but the episode is still good.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

1. That one where they went back in time and saved the life of this really nice woman and they found out that it changed time so they had to go back and push her into traffic.

2. The game. Am I the only person who thought that Westley came back shaggable?

3. Children of time. I wanted them to stay there.

4. The one where Kira’s squeeze came from the alternate universe. That man was sexy as a priest but as a bad guy??? Oooooh!

5. The Wrath of Khan. Evil ear thingies! They’re in your BRAIIIIIIIIN!

6. They were all my favourite while I was watching them. Now I don’t know.

7. Chacotay. Until he got the bad dye – job.

8. I don’t understand the question

9. Not enough shagging. Normal people crack up with that much celebacy

Anonymous

quote:

Well, theres mutch talk about Star Trek now!!! I know that theres manny that dont like Star Trek but theres alsow manny that love Star Trek, like me!!!
    So I thought about some questions you could anser!!!

1) The Doomsday Device- featuring the extragalactic planet killer- shows how powerful the Connie is it takes a planet killing Antiproton blast on its bare hull.

2)All Good things- I love the Galaxy-X (the refit E-D) Maryavatar was the game the ep with an Ensign Robin Lefter played by a young Ashley Judd if so she was shaggable

3)Shattered Mirror- the Defiant shows its stuff in this ep plus I like the Mirror universe

4)Message in a Bottle- Defiants, the Prometheus, an Akira and Warbirds

5)First Contact- love that first fight

6)DS9- the story arc, the war, the defiant

7)Ezri Dax-she was hot

8)Uh

9)Brilliant show- looking forward to new movie and in part to new series

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.