Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

The new Final Fantasy game will be the last one! Aperently they overbudgeted it for 144 mil.! They are going to make the studio in to a special efects studio! (To make special efects to aouther movies)

Doe anybody have any info on the new movie?
    (I dont know how long they workt on it so I dont know when its coming out)

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

So, do you mean that Final Fantasy X for Playstation 2 will be the last Final Fantasy game? That’s quite upsetting. I got Final Fantasy Chronicles last week, and playing part II (or IV as it is on there) has really made me see what I love about the games again. I hope that the legacy isn’t over, though, because I’ve been a fan for 10 years!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

So is this one finally final?(Sorry fans of the game…I couldn’t resist.)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

crusader
    Participant

Ouwops! Sorry, I didnet men game I meant movie!

They are working on up till Final Fantasy XIII for now!!! But there will be more!!!

I was talking about the Final Fantasy movie!

In dont know if the mean that a 2:d movie will be the las or are talking about a anemi movie!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.