Freakazoid!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

Ever get so angry that no one else can see the sheer brilliance of a TV series?

I can’t believe they’ll never bring Freakazoid! out on DVD. I think it’s one of the best series I have ever seen.

From the moment I first watched an episode (The one where he refused to rescue a man who had fallen down a drain because he smelt like pooh-gas, and then ran around making flying noises because he can’t fly) I was totally hooked.

I can’t even find the episodes to download… evil pirate that I am.

Chimpanzee! Chimpanzee!

theFrey
    Participant

No! Well that does suck. I also liked Freakazoid!

Hummm, perhaps I sould check youtube and see if they have any Wayland and Madame clips. 🙂

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I’ve been waiting for Duckman for years! In the era of things like Fmily Guy and South Park, neither of which would be here without Duckman to pave the way, you’d think they’d put it out. At least re-run it late-night like they used to-something, ANYTHING!

Freakazoid and Wayland & Madame deserve their day in the sun as well. Both good shows, good stuff. Free the underappreciated TV shows! Today!

Anonymous

i used to love freakazoid when i was younger as well as the animaniacs…i dont know if i would find it funny now–i wouldn’t be surprised if i still did though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.