Funniest Lexx scene?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Funniest Lexx scene?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay,so we did most moving Lexx moment. What do you think was the funniest? I nominate 1:The Wuzzard’s propaganda film in Woz, 2:The Hitler Youth/Boy Scouts getting eaten by Cluster lizards in I.W.H.S, 3:Xev’s song in Texx Lexx. For starters.

Anonymous

I was just thinking there should be a funniest moment thread – shouldn’t this be under “Episodes” instead of “General”?

Anyway, the scene that had them rolling in the aisles here : Season 3, “Gametown”, Kai is watching Fifi & Co. playing ball, and in the background is a gent in spandex which is apparently too tight and creeping up because RIGHT ON CAMERA he practically “adjusts the equipment”. What a scene stealer!

Anonymous

no contest the song stan makes the divine predeccesors sing in Gigashadow.

Stanley Tweedle is a god
    A warrior and a gent.
    We are not fit to suck his feet
    Or dine on his excrament.
    At night we croon
    By the light of a moon
    Of his courage and his creed.
    Hey ho there he goes
    Oh woe for his foes
    Long live the Tweedle seed.
    Stanley, Stanley
    Top of the hero class
    Stanley, Stanley
    We live to Kiss his Ass!
    Also when kai goes crazy in wake the dead and spouts gibberish
    “the wheel turns…..”

Anonymous

When I try to think of just ONE funniest moment, my system crashes. If pressed, I could *maybe* pick one from each episode. Here’s one: in K-Town, Kai stops those dopes from pelting Xev & Stan with rocks and says, “Haaraaoo!” then slides/falls down into the hole. I haven’t seen Wake the Dead yet (waiting for the rest of my S2 DVDs), but I’m sure I will LOVE seeing Kai go psycho. Gotta love when a sober, serious guy lets his hair down!

——————
    – Aurora

Anonymous

One scene that leaves me LMAO is in Love Grows- It’s when Xev has just had His/Her way with Stan and then says,( in that deep voice,) “Come on baby, make me some dinner!!!”

crusader
    Participant

Love Grows:2 words:You Pig!

Series 3:When 790 says his a woman and Stan says 790 is a “Homorobothead”!

There is so menny! But I dont have the time now!

——————
    I am the crusader

DalekTek790
    Participant

Funniest Lexx moment? That’s a gough one…

The Stan-Zev slapstick in Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

“I got ‘er! I got Zev of B3A!”

Kai, with his circuity goofed up by Ruma’s radiation:

“The wheel, it turns, it comes around…it makes an aancient RUUUMMBLING sound…”

That’s a classic.

There were also plenty of laugh-out-loud moments in K-Town. Mantrid had a lot of good scenes. Plus Kai’s circuits get goofed up again

“I have a lot of equipment, but it is not all functional.”

And I already mentioned Woz and Texx Lexx.

Lexx is basically a serious sci-fi show, but it is tinged with humor, almost to the level of Doctor Who.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.