Girl killed by Toilet seat from Space Station MIR

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Girl killed by Toilet seat from Space Station MIR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    henrythe5th
    Participant

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly about Dead Like Me. The show seems pretty cool. I visited the website (www.sho.com/dead) and saw that you can vote for who dies on the show. I voted for the Office Slut.

samsneed
    Participant

I voted for the Haplass Bankrobber to die. But how funny was it when the Mom with Baby sticks a gun in his face. Is it bad that we are plotting for people to die on the show. Is that going to be bad for my karma?

Did you see that creature shrouded in smoke in the vidclip?

tarebear
    Participant

I have been keeping up on the show as I am pretty excited about it’s premier this Friday. I think those gray things are called gravelings and they cause people to die.

tarebear
    Participant

Did anyone get to see Dead Like Me on Friday? _This show is wonderful! Especially if you are one of those jaded young people who work in an office and have realized that you are not living the life you thought you would when you were a child. I could so relate to some of the things she said about her life. Just too funny! And I thought it was funny to find out that the guy who created Touched by an Angel did this one. But they kicked him off the writing staff because he wanted it to go darker. Thank goodness he found someone to allow him basically free reign to write this wonderful show. You can go to http://www.sho.com/dead and see clips of the show. Worth a look.

Anonymous

Where is the show screened? Can we get it in the UK?

tarebear
    Participant

I know that you can’t access the website outside the US. I am don’t know if it is aired in the UK. Somehow I doubt it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.