Here we go again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well once again it seems that a rather unpleasant silence has fallen on this section of the message board. Im beginning to feel somewhat paranoid since it seems that its always posts that are never replied to. i thought we had talked about, (Even if it was ever so briefly) about us all trying to get he andromeda section of the boad going again. For the UK viewers like myself i am eagerky awaiting andromedas return after their “mid-season break”. Yes, like they expect us believe the show was on a break, they sidelined it to replaceit with enterprise and are probably only re-airing iton account of mutant-x departing from the air waves, bout damn time. I also read somewhere that perhaps on a bit of a tangent the next trek movie could be an enterprise one, all i can say is they better be kidding. Considering a DS9 movie will be difficult withuout sisko around and a voyager one for the obvious reason there home already. Oh and having flicked through a recent forbidden catalogue i noticed they’v released an enterprise light and sound model, what is it with the sudden fascination with the tragedy that is this show. I would kill for a model of anysort of the andromeda, or the Enterprise-A or any one of the ships that grace our screen. But no! look who gets first pick for the merchandise rack, sheesh! But getting back to my original motive for posting, how about someone else other than myself or theboard moderator poat a message and get some dialogue going.

Anonymous

And quite right too!

Erm… yes, and I can’t wait for the show to return on Wednesday either. At least I’ll be able to add some scanned dimages to the excellent reviews that have been posted!

I think that the show isn’t being aired in the States, hense the rather subdued responce to posts in the Andromeda section. I guess that will change quite a lot once part two of the Andromeda second season gets underway

[ 12-05-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

And quite right too!

Erm… yes, and I can’t wait for the show to return on Wednesday either. At least I’ll be able to add some scanned dimages to the excellent reviews that have been posted!

I think that the show isn’t being aired in the States, hense the rather subdued responce to posts in the Andromeda section. I guess that will change quite a lot once part two of the Andromeda second season gets underway

[ 12-05-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Actually its being run in America, just ending its 2nd season actually.

I just dont think it’s been that good, not much to talk about

Anonymous

Actually its being run in America, just ending its 2nd season actually.

I just dont think it’s been that good, not much to talk about

Anonymous

well your putting me off my lurking (read not reply) but ok i am only on the first siries as i amwatching it on 4 for the first time, i dont know whats happened in series 2 and i dont realy want to know so thats why i dont post, it might spoil my enjoyment

Anonymous

well your putting me off my lurking (read not reply) but ok i am only on the first siries as i amwatching it on 4 for the first time, i dont know whats happened in series 2 and i dont realy want to know so thats why i dont post, it might spoil my enjoyment

Hollydays
    Participant

bwa haa haa! I know all about season two! Come on, you really want to know all about it! …..just ask Holly

Hollydays
    Participant

bwa haa haa! I know all about season two! Come on, you really want to know all about it! …..just ask Holly

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    At least I’ll be able to add some scanned dimages to the excellent reviews that have been posted!

*Cat has bizarre image of Sad running a handheld scanner down the TV screen*

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    At least I’ll be able to add some scanned dimages to the excellent reviews that have been posted!

*Cat has bizarre image of Sad running a handheld scanner down the TV screen*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.