How will Lexx end?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

As we get closer to the end of Lexx and of us I have to wonder how will it all end. I have to admit I know some spoilers but I won’t mention them here. However I am interested in those of you who have not read them. I wonder what you all think of Lexx’s possible ending.

-SM

Anonymous

Spoilers

To be honest I have no idea how the series will end. But due to interviews and spinoff rumors we can come to some obvious conclusions.

The Alien threat looking for “tasty” food has gotta be Lyekka, my question is did she survive the collapse of the Light Zone or is this just another part of the ‘hive’?

I originally had hoped and thought that the alien menace would be an insect race left alive by the BG before the war in the Light Zone.

My guess would be that Lexx and the “Mutha-Ship” will mutually destroy each other, and originally I assumed Stan would die in that fight, but since he’s considered for the spin-off I guess not.

My original pre-S4 thought was that the Dark Zone would be destroyed in this season.

Kai and Xev will replay the *very* beginning of the series and fly off together dying to save Earth from Lyekka singing their Vayio-ay-o(sp) they will fail and die, and Stan will save the day in the end.

Just what I think.

My problems are I really believed all my unanswered questions about the series would be answered this series. But instead they’ve created more questions. Who is the Time-Prophet? How/Where/Why did the Insect Wars start, and why did the BG live in the Dark Zone during the whole war? So many questions I have.

Anonymous

Also something Ive REALLY been wondering about lately is:

1) Did the insects damage/make BGs star go Nova, or was it natural?

I recently re-watched Series 1-4 straight and I overheard something I missed before, someone in some ep I think Brigadoom explains that it was almost immediate after the war that the BG star went Nova, indicating that maybe some climatic battle happened there resulting in the damage to Brunnis Star.

Sorry not trying to de-rail your thread just a question thats been irritating me lately.

Anonymous

Although I have not seen series 4 (read some of sadgeezers reviews) the ending will definately have to be related to a spin off and that depends upon who the spin off is about. I think that it may be about Stan or Kai because of stans past (tortured by Feppo and Smoor and other bizare things) and Kai because of the whole Brunnen-g, assasin, phrophecy thing

Anonymous

yes, it could be a spin-off with Stan and Kai, even without MM, because why could’nt they regenerate him into a different body, ala Zev/Xev…What would you think about that?? And just for conversation, what actor do you think could play that part?
    And really pull it off…he has to be good-looking and know how to play dead.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    yes, it could be a spin-off with Stan and Kai, even without MM, because why could’nt they regenerate him into a different body, ala Zev/Xev…What would you think about that?? And just for conversation, what actor do you think could play that part?
    And really pull it off…he has to be good-looking and know how to play dead.

I say (and this is just me) that Prince would make a good character replacement for Kai. I don’t mean turn him into an undead assassin, just simply have Prince replace Kai as a crewmember of the Lexx. I think having Stan, Xev, and Prince cruising the Dark Zone on the Lexx could be an interesting spin-off show. And why not have Priest and Bunny along too? It would be a scream!

Anonymous

well while we’re talking about spin offs I’d like to see a spin off with Stan,Bunny,and Priest together traveling the dark zone.

Somehow I doubt Xenia or MM would want to be involved in the new series(unless it was just for cameos.)

Anonymous

Prince is evil! Prince will always be evil! If he joined the crew, he’d probably kill Stan for the Key and go around the galaxy ruining planets then blowing them up when he gets bored!
    Keep Prince off the crew, I say!!

mandara k
    Participant

I think a spin-off would be very hard to write and sell. Look at the probs between those of you who enjoyed the earlier seasons and now are not thrilled with s4.
    I think you would have to rework the whole thing; yes, include Stan and Priest, Prince and Bunny; but it just would be hard to get them to gel as they are relatively opposite in this go ’round. Stan against the world? Yeah, we all feel like that sometimes but would it sell?
    I also think it would be hard to send them back into space after landing on earth; most movies end with landing on earth or wishing they were on earth. After all, it is what we all understand because we are here.
    And LEXX, the poor insect; think of what he would have to eat to be able to function properly and go anywhere. Will he eat the whole planet; I doubt it. What of another ship; well, then we get into futurism- time machine and that was not part of the bean’s intent.

I don’t know; it just seems like a lot of work; something that would have to be worked out thoroughly; and I believe that these wonderful Beans would like to move on. I would like to say thank you for your incredible “brain power” and your willingess to push the envelope of Sci-Fi.

Mandara K

Flamegrape
    Participant

Actually, I was going on the assumption that the “beans” as we know them would not be working on any Lexx spin-off. In fact, it would certainly be produced by a different company with different writers, directors, etc.

I’d like to dream about a spin-off, but I’d also want to think realisticly.

But if there’s no Xev, forget it! No way! Heeheehee!

Anonymous

I think youll find the actual last 10 minutes of Lexx Season 4 here;
    http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000004

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/ultima tebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000004

Nice idea, but its’s been thought about beofre. And I can garantee you, if they end LEXX “Dallas Style” uncon will be more of a lynching party then a celebration.

I have no idea how LEXX will end. That’s the thing abou this how is that you don’t know until that epsiode is finally airing, or even worse, until its done. Really who saw Earth at the end of s3 coming?
    It’s nice to read everyoen’s ideas, and its cool to speculate, but with that said, anythign that we could think up will never happen. Not that that is any reason to stop guessing.

Anonymous

LOL, JJ!!

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/ultima tebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000004

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.