I made an Inspired Board, Monday

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub I made an Inspired Board, Monday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    This past Monday, after signing up onto another board (capntjacksparrow), I made an Inspired Board, then put some of my pictures on to the msn groups; the pictures are of me when I was very little till adulthood. I hope when you get a chance, you take a look at my board & let me know what you think of it. My MSN Groups is: http://groups.msn.com/KarenVennPicsInspiredBoard; as soon as I can & am finished with it, including links, I’ll be putting it onto my web site; my web site’s: http://www.geocities.com/karenlvenn/Karen_s_Visitor_Page.html. Please let me know what you think of it & if I need any changes to it.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice, Jhevz. I especially like your Visitor’s Page; it’s a treat to go somewhere where a positive outlook on life is espoused (good message there). Nice board, too.

Jhevz
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

Very nice, Jhevz. I especially like your Visitor’s Page; it’s a treat to go somewhere where a positive outlook on life is espoused (good message there). Nice board, too.

Thanks Logan,
    I’m glad you think so; I’m also glad I’ve insipred you & it sounds like I may have for others too.
    Thanks again for the sweet message. πŸ™‚

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

It’s like “Being John Malkovich” or whatever that movie was called. Only this site should be called:

“Being Jhevz”

It’s like getting a 30 minute slice through Jhevz eyes. So many “personal” sites today are more about other people and things, so this was very cool stuff, especially the pictures of the old conventions.

Very well designed site, and with a purpose. Thanks for the link!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.