I’m impressed; A new Battlestar Guide?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined) I’m impressed; A new Battlestar Guide?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

The ink is barely dry and there is a guide here; it’s getting quite trendy here.

Now, if the shows does not sway too much on public opinion; gosh I hope they leave the “Leave it To Beaver” Sci-Fi out of this; let’s not destroy the bubble of promise this may show; by “extreming it” one way or the other. Humans are much more complex than being bad or good; why should their creations be thus. I don’t want another good human:bad machine dance.

Now the reality is as it always has been you can’t please everyone all the time; so the interesting will be the balance this show will take. With 4 million people getting your intro; you had better have something to say.

Oh, and for cripes sake, from production to airing should become a lot faster otherwise the momentum might be lost; “make hay while the sun shines”

Signing off from the “Sad Sister Circle” courtesy of the MSN butterfly commercial. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€

It’s a darned good guide too!

In this case, I hope that the new series (should one be announced) lives up to the mini-series – which I thought was really good!! – especially robobabe! who in my humble opinion has the best sci fi fashion sense I’ve seen in modern sci fi, not since Buck Rogers in the 25th Centuary has space babe fashion been so groundbreaking!

{SadGeezer stumbles back to can of Murphy’s and TV}

Anonymous
    Inactive

Several websites were announcing that a Galactica series was definitely in the bag (had been inked), but it was premature. They spent an enormous amount on the sets, and have the existing ones ready to go from the miniseries, and some of the actors are under contract just in case they do make it, but it would be a particularly expensive series to produce. It does seem that Sci Fi Channel has cold feet.

A formal announcement will probably come soon into the new year.

Here’s a filmforce news story from the 23d (CLICK)

Nice job on the guide, by the way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Since it’s made in my hometown of Vancouver, I’m hoping that they do continue with it.

mandara k
    Participant

OMG! Loggie-style…… I have it all figured out. You can get extra work on the set and get me some wonderful shots of Aaron Douglas, the new plum of my eye. he’s like A fellow Vancouverite; and so cool….. right?

So, do the have a ladies night in Vancouver; I mean if you’ve got hot men like Mr. D and you? Family guy? Damn! I forgot….. that’s okay, I won’t keep you out too late. I mean OI… I kinda met Canadian men; but what are the ladies like? I mean are we talking well….. throwing Bowie knives at 10 paces btn swigs of Moosehead?

I may have to seriously consider a journey there; give me art galleries, a smidge of theatre or opera and some loverly mountains; (and semi-cheap booze with semi-clothed men) it could be quite a vacation. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

๐Ÿ˜†

”mandara wrote:

OMG! Loggie-style…… I have it all figured out. You can get extra work on the set and get me some wonderful shots of Aaron Douglas, the new plum of my eye. he’s like A fellow Vancouverite; and so cool….. right?

Tell ya what, if I see him I’ll blow him some of your kisses by proxy… Erm, on second thought, he might take that the wrong way…. ๐Ÿ˜•

So, do the have a ladies night in Vancouver; I mean if you’ve got hot men like Mr. D and you? Family guy? Damn! I forgot….. that’s okay, I won’t keep you out too late. I mean OI… I kinda met Canadian men; but what are the ladies like? I mean are we talking well….. throwing Bowie knives at 10 paces btn swigs of Moosehead?

Now there’s a thought, I could instead throw him some of those Bowie knives by proxy — care of Mandara K. ๐Ÿ˜€ Since David B. will be having a concert here in a few weeks it shouldn’t be too hard to get my hands on his daggers… Erm, on second thought, perhaps he’d rather be thrown a few daggits… ๐Ÿ˜•

BTW, if Canadian Aaron Douglas is the “plum” of your eye, does that make (Apollo) Brit James Bambie (sp?) the “pommy” of your eye?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.