Jeri Ryan in Boston Public

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Anybody see Jeri Ryan star in the season premier of Boston Public? (Star Trek: Voyager fans know her as Seven.) I thought it looked pretty good. I’ll try to watch it more often!

By strange coincidence, a teacher recommended that I sign up as a substitute teacher. Seeing Jeri in that show got me to think about that. Anybody else here at Saddy a teacher?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Anybody see Jeri Ryan star in the season premier of Boston Public? (Star Trek: Voyager fans know her as Seven.) I thought it looked pretty good. I’ll try to watch it more often!

Yeah, I caught it. She did well, I thought. With her, Billy Zane (Tales From the Crypt presents: Demon Night), Fyvush Finkel (Fantasy Island), Nicky Katt (Strange Days, Phantoms) and Anthony Heald (Silence of the Lambs), it’s a genre-star hootenanny.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

…Anybody else here at Saddy a teacher?

Saddy is a teacher (not English o’course ๐Ÿ™‚ I really miss teaching sometimes.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

By strange coincidence, a teacher recommended that I sign up as a substitute teacher. Seeing Jeri in that show got me to think about that. Anybody else here at Saddy a teacher?

Hey, that reminds me: did I ever mention that my psychology teacher last year looked exactly like Prince on Lexx? I don’t mean he sort of resembled him, I mean it was an uncanny likeness. In his speech on how he doesn’t grade on the curve I was half expecting him to say “I’m very good with pain.” Of course none of my friends in the class watched Lexx so I had no way of confirming my opinion. Just thought you’d all like to know.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Hey, that reminds me: did I ever mention that my psychology teacher last year looked exactly like Prince on Lexx? I don’t mean he sort of resembled him, I mean it was an uncanny likeness. In his speech on how he doesn’t grade on the curve I was half expecting him to say “I’m very good with pain.” Of course none of my friends in the class watched Lexx so I had no way of confirming my opinion. Just thought you’d all like to know.

LOL! That’s pretty funny!

Anonymous

I had spanish teacher in 7th/8th grade who was a tall blonde woman that the school thought would give the “young men” the wrong ideas…she was told to not ware makeup and put her hair in a tight poney tail, she was’nt a teacher long in our school.
    There will be no 7of9 tight coustumes for jeri on B/C or they just want the same T/A that Voyger wanted.
    Case close.

Anonymous

Note: B/C should have been B/P… was thinking of another show.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.