Join me in a primal scream, would you?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst Join me in a primal scream, would you?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHH

Come on, feel it at the bottom of your feet and let it scramble up to your voice box, gaining stregnth (what hideous spelling teacher did I have?) all the way!

Thank you, we now return you back to the pointless bickering that seems to pop up on every board, seemingly brought about by the same psycho-path who seems to not be able to figure out A) what sex they are and B) what pretensious career they have. AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!

[ 25-01-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Ahhh, no one wants to play.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Praxilla:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i just skip over those posts as quickly as possible; my dog doesn’t like it when i scream

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

i just skip over those posts as quickly as possible; my dog doesn’t like it when i scream

LOL.

Get him some doggy earmuffs!

bonnee
    Participant

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

s/he confuses me too

[ 30-01-2002: Message edited by: bonnee ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

HAVE YOU SEEN JACKIE?
    by The Dukes of Stratosphere
    (a.k.a. XTC)

Have you seen Jackie?
    He’s a strange strange strange little girl
    Make up on his face and his hair in curls
    Have you seen Jackie?
    She’s a strange strange strange little boy
    Her long black beard is her pride and joy
    And all the children follow him around
    And all the grownups try to drag her down
    So we sing
    Hey, leave Jackie alone
    Hey, his pigeons have flown
    Hey, she’s never at home at all these days
    Leave Jackie alone

Have you seen Jackie?
    He’s an odd odd odd little fish
    To fly around is his only wish
    Have you seen Jackie?
    She’s a queer queer queer little bird
    Shy and quiet neither scene nor herd

And all the rats will follow him around
    The dogs and cats will chase her from the town
    And we sing
    Hey, leave Jackie alone
    Hey, his mind is all blown
    Hey, she’s not on the phone at all these days
    Leave Jackie alone
    Jackie couldn’t decide if he was a girl
    Or if she was a boy
    Have you seen Jackie?

Anonymous

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F**kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer oliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimiiiiiiiiiiiicsssssssss aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no buffy and no farcscape makes bekka a dull girl

Anonymous

AH!!! NO MORE DANIEL, AARGGH!!!!

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Uh..yeah. The padded cell is this way ladies and gentlemen.

Anonymous

*smiles from the cell that still reverberates from the healthy primal screams of the rest of the inmates*

Come on, Frosty, show us what you got!

Anonymous

Ugh.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Larraq:
    Ugh.

LOL!

Good try.

Anonymous

Look, that was a deliberate half-hearted attempt on my part. I don’t want to really scream. This is pathetic. If you scream this badly for such trivial events how would you react to a certain shows cancellation?

[ 14-02-2002: Message edited by: Larraq ]

Anonymous

Oh, dear. I think you’ve missed the entire point.

A) Fun, you remember fun, don’t you? A past time to make one giggle and smile?

B) Blowing off steam with said fun and/or silliness. Everyday life has it’s little stresses and sometimes being silly helps one loosen ones spincter. (Saddy, please get that spell checker going!)

C) This is my idea of fun/silliness.

Notice, the thread was started in SciFi angst, notice that people feel a small amount of frustration at times about WHATEVER and like to blow off steam, further notice I’m over explaining …I don’t need to explain this. Join in the fun or don’t, it’s your choice. Either you get it or you don’t.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Praxilla:
    Oh, dear. I think you’ve missed the entire point.

A) Fun, you remember fun, don’t you? A past time to make one giggle and smile?

B) Blowing off steam with said fun and/or silliness. Everyday life has it’s little stresses and sometimes being silly helps one loosen ones spincter. (Saddy, please get that spell checker going!)

C) This is my idea of fun/silliness.

Notice, the thread was started in SciFi angst, notice that people feel a small amount of frustration at times about WHATEVER and like to blow off steam, further notice I’m over explaining …I don’t need to explain this. Join in the fun or don’t, it’s your choice. Either you get it or you don’t.

Blowing off steam, eh? Well how’s this. I have to write a long paper in 2 nights because the scatterbrained foreigner who teaches my lit class didn’t tell us the deadline until yesterday. And for philosophy I have to read and write a response on a something written by some God damn hippy that’s boring as hell and doesn’t make any sense. And my roommate keeps playing Metallica at max volume while I’m trying to get my work done. And it’s Valentine’s Day again and I still have no girlfriend. And there are so many idiots in the world, and they never listen to people who know what the hell is going on. It all just makes me want to get a trenchcoat and a semiautomatic and show all these people what I really think of them.

The Darkness reigns supreme. And we must combat the Darkness. Because the Darkness obscures the Light. And the Light is the source of true advancement. Because the Wheel is always turning. And those who linger in the Darkness will be left behind with the old Cycles. And ever toward Brightness shall the Light take us!

How’s that for letting off steam??!!?

I’m okay now.

Anonymous

Okay, that’s bad. But you aren’t in Year 10 and have a drama, two english, one maths, one photography and one science project to be handed in soon. Plus, there’s all this pressure on us Year 10’s about this whole pointless School Certificate! Most people in my class spend most of their time writing and talking and getting into trouble because they’re doing both things at the same time. I can also only see the guy I like at tae-kwon-do. AND, I’m getting into quite a lot of verbal fights with people who don’t know what we’re doing and don’t accept that I tell them what they’re doing and am not wrong!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.