Keeping up with the (Z)Xev’s

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Keeping up with the (Z)Xev’s

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kylar797
    Participant

I’m a bit curious. of the 3 beautiful love slave gimmick’s we’ve faced in this show, which do you prefer? I’m just curious to see who likes which better so i decided to throw this poll onto the board.

-Zev (Eva Habermann) of Season 1. The whitehaired Zev, clad in her wedding dress. (The Zev I don’t know much about, unfortunately…but i’m trying to do some research!! )

-Xev (Xenia Seeberg) of Season 2. Firey hair, now with an tight fitting ensemble of Cluster Lizard Skin, and a “hyperactive libido”.

-Xev, Version 2.0. (Xenia Seeberg). Yes yes, same ol’ Xenia, but different persona, entirely!! She has blond locks, yet, the same skins, lips and bold, piercing eyes.

well, personally, I chose Xev 1. She’s got wit, comedy and killer looks!! I haven’t seen season 3 much, and watched the majority of season 2, therefore I loved that one better…now that THAT’s all said and done–you decide which you like better!

–Just making conversation,

Anonymous

Oh-oh. I’m getting out of the way

elmey

Anonymous

What about the love slaves from Woz?

Kylar797
    Participant

well, stormsweeper, I was just focusing on the main Xev’s. but I just want to know everybody’s thoughts on who they liked better!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    ===

Anonymous

You forgot about OriginalZev, the one who punched out her husband in the temple. and BowlOfOrangeGoo Zev, from whom Lyekka created Xev. You see, there have been 4 versions of Zev/Xev.

Anonymous

If you want to pick nits, there’s

– Fat Zev from IWHS, and Woz
    – S1 Zev
    – S2 Zev (with wig instead of dyed hair)
    – S2 Xev with dyed hair
    – S2 Xev with red wig
    – S3 Xev with colored extensions
    – S4 Xev with slightlt different extensions

This is ignoring costume changes for single eps, like Xev in blue outfit or Cleopatra wrestling outfit (yum!).

Flamegrape
    Participant

Here’s my choice:
    http://www.flamegrape.com/xev

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by stormsweeper:
    If you want to pick nits, there’s

– Fat Zev from IWHS, and Woz
    – S1 Zev
    – S2 Zev (with wig instead of dyed hair)
    – S2 Xev with dyed hair
    – S2 Xev with red wig
    – S3 Xev with colored extensions
    – S4 Xev with slightlt different extensions

This is ignoring costume changes for single eps, like Xev in blue outfit or Cleopatra wrestling outfit (yum!).

Actually there’s many more actors than that playing Xev. At least 2 more besides Lisa, there’s teenage Xev and infant Xev in “Battle” as well as a younger Xev adolesent in “IWHS”

But I pick Eva as my favorite Zev, she was a much different character than Xev and much more attatched to Kai and nearly hated Stanley.

As for costume Xev/Zev there is Xevivor Xev and nothing else ๐Ÿ˜›

Kylar797
    Participant

Wow!! I guess I should have posted more Xev choices, eh? Once again, it was just I in wonder of which Xev was adored more…however, I am sure that the fat Zev has had no hits.
    LoL..

Anonymous

Easily S3 Xev…………….

I cant get enough of her…..

Sure her attitude is all messed up…..sadly.

But the way she looks…..(I am saint)

Anonymous

I like simplicity. I just like to keep it between Zev and Xev. Two actesses, their costume changes aside, and the rest of them don’t really count because none of them have had much air time.

I’d choose Xev becuase she’s has had three whole seasons for her character to develop.

Anonymous

No question, I prefer Zev and Xev over the null-ZXev set. Can’t see why to choose to prefer just one. A “perfect arrangement of carbon molecules” either way. If Zev or Xev let out a Cluster Lizard scream in the forest while her ears were plugged with cotton and no one else was around, would there still be a Cluster Lizard sound? I bet the answer would be the same whether it was Xev or Zev doing it. How many ZXevs can dance on the head of a pin? I don’t know but it’d be interesting to have seen that in an episode because they were both angels. (I envy 790’s ability to project heartbeats in her eyes.) Matter and energy are just variants of the same thing, and Xev and Zev are something like that. Einstein almost said so, heh, or would have if his theories had the same perfection as she of B3K. The Pauli exclusion principle of physics, used so well to limit Spin choices of electrons pairs, ought to make an exception here or in a parallel universe so it doesn’t apply where Miss Bellringer is concerned. Doesn’t Prince have any influence with the fundamental forces? I say two ZXevs can occupy the same state at the same time.

Give Me Zev, or Give Me Xev! That should be our slogan. Spin off! Spin Off! We want a Spin Off.

Well, I like all the Zev/Xev’s a lot, they’re both great, but if I HAVE to choose, I like Xev (Xenia) from the 3rd and 4th season better, i don’t know why….

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

I choose newest Xev ( Season 4 ) I liked the earlier Xenia-portrayed Xev as well, and I havent seen Zev except in one episode. Poor deprived me. I need to get me some Lexx dvds…unfortunately, im kinda broke

Agdune
    Participant

it’s a tough call, but i suppose zev is probably better, but like i said, it’s a tough call

Midori
    Participant

EVA!!!! ZEV!!! I liked her voice better to.. But to each there own…

Agdune
    Participant

hmm, can someone send me some pics from lexx (specifically Eva/Xenia) other than the ones that are in their character profiles? cause i dont have the show on video and you people probably have the best pictures it is possible to get anyway

my email is: [email protected]

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.