Lexx and snow

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

As I gaze out the window at yet another snowfall, my mind wanders.When the Lexx comes to Earth, it had better have snow shovels on board. Better still, take down the death blast a couple of notches and aim carefully. Any other ideas for jobs for the Lexx? Heaven knows,it’s going to eat us out of house and home!!

Anonymous

That prompts thoughts of Kai Xev and Stan checking out the nightlife of the city!
    Sorry..can’t get that thought outtah my head- I mean Xev hunting for men, Stan for women, and Kai, twacking heads off left and right!!

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Anonymous

I’d like to see their faces when they discover Sydney in full swing of the Gay & Lexxbian Mardi Gras.

But on a more serious note the Lexx would probably want to land to feed and the perfect area to collect biomass would be the rainforests of South America.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

Wait! Not just Stan, Xev, and Kai! What about the Kai from IWHS? I mean, it’s just an idea, mind you, but if Stan’s soul from Fire went back into his body but Kai’s soul did not return to Kai’s body, wouldn’t Kai’s soul have gone on to Earth, like all the other souls? So, another Kai! A live one but not Prince this time? Now that I think of it, the Beans could reprise just about every single person that’s been on Lexx, well, except for the ones the crew left alive in the Dark Zone. Hmmm, yeh, I guess the Beans could reprise everyone ‘cuz I can’t think of anyone who was still breathing after contact with the Lexx crew. Totally digressed there; jobs for the Lexx? What about a club? I’d imagine some good raves could be housed up in that big ole bug. Actually, with so many levels, you could have all types of different clubs! Kai would be the perfect, if somewhat lethal, bouncer.

——————
    There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by ridicule, howsoever poor and witless. Observe the ass, for instance: his character is about perfect, he is the choicest spirit among all the humbler animals, yet see what ridicule has brought him to. Instead of feeling
    complimented when we are called an ass, we are left in doubt. (Twain)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 06, 2001).]

Anonymous

BlackCloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohmgod, you take the cake.
    Last year I chatted occasionally as “Sunshine” …. sort of a Kai clone..but not… To make a long story short, when I was in Ireland, after a long day of fiddling as a guest star with an Irish band, I stumbled back into the town where I was staying. Needless to say I was drunk, (they won’t let you play without paying you with a multitude of Guinesses!) I was looking for a nightcap at 2am.
    The pub was still open, but there, in the doorway was a tall, handsome man dressed in black jeans, black boots and a black leather jacket. His long black hair was streaming down his shoulders, and his green eyes pierced the darkness, staring at me.
    I tried to stumble past him when he put his hand on my shoulder and looked down at me with a disapprooving glare.
    “You doon’t tink you’r goin’ in dere?!” he said.
    I grinned. “Uh, no, I guess not.”
    He chuckled under his breath and said, “Dat’s good, ’cause you’ve had enough tonight. Good night.”

I saw him the next day – and actually kept him company for a few hours before I left for America. Needless to say – I found out that due to his overwhelming dark nature (which was a disguise, this fellow was a pussycat) – the locals called him “Sunshine”. What a bouncer. What a man…. <<<>>>

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

[This message has been edited by Rust (edited March 06, 2001).]

Anonymous

I want him to destroy the moon for see the power of Lexx in person…
    And after i want him to land in front of my house…
    It´s possible that he will land to eat me but i will die happy after watching that giant bug/ship in person…

——————
    Time travel is easy…
    You just need a TimeMachine…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by canuk:
    As I gaze out the window at yet another snowfall, my mind wanders.When the Lexx comes to Earth, it had better have snow shovels on board. Better still, take down the death blast a couple of notches and aim carefully. Any other ideas for jobs for the Lexx? Heaven knows,it’s going to eat us out of house and home!!

Great opportunity here for the crew to make some wardrobe changes. Hmmmmm… Which mall would they shop at and what would each of them like to wear? What would be their favorite food? What would they like to take back with them when they leave the little blue planet? The possibilities are endless!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Reveal7:
    Great opportunity here for the crew to make some wardrobe changes. Hmmmmm… Which mall would they shop at and what would each of them like to wear? What would be their favorite food? What would they like to take back with them when they leave the little blue planet? The possibilities are endless!

NB1 is laughing to herself at the sight of Kai, Xev and Stan returning to the Lexx all carrying GAP bags……..

Stan: Xev, what was that place called??
    Xev: I think it was McDonald’s, Stanley.
    Stan: Oh, it was delicious….And what was that food called?
    Xev: You had the “Happy Meal”.
    Stan: Well, it definitely made me happy!!
    Stan: Kai, how was your McNuggets?
    Kai stares blankly at Stan…
    Stan: Oh, sorry.

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:
    NB1 is laughing to herself at the sight of Kai, Xev and Stan returning to the Lexx all carrying GAP bags……..

Stan: Xev, what was that place called??
    Xev: I think it was McDonald’s, Stanley.
    Stan: Oh, it was delicious….And what was that food called?

Hahaha NB1,
    I like the gap bag comment. I can just see Kai popping into the shops to buy a little black number. Do you reckon he had a clothes allowance from HDS ? Blood stains can be so tricky to remove from fabrics.

Can’t you just see those normally dismissive shop assistants falling over themselves to show him where the changing room was haha.

Closely followed by the store detective, trying to arrest him for no particular reason other than to get him into her office for a strip search
    I have to stop here ‘cos I’m getting carried away
    Kog

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:

HAHA! NB1 yer just TOOO much

——————

Anonymous

The Lexx would be a terrific demolition machine, Stan would be an excellent doorman at a five star hotel, wouldn’t even need to change his uniform most likely. Xev could replace the Mayflower madam and Kai could be my personal body guard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.