Lexx episodes on Video!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx episodes on Video!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just noticed that Columbia House has started distributing the LEXX shows via their video club.. My question to all… They should be selling the un-cut versions right???? I’m assuming that they are un-cut as they would have no logical reason to cut them. I’m going to be a mass consumer and order the vids, since I can never catch the shows to record myself!! 1st time ever ordering a video series, I must be crazy!!!
    Crazy for Kai that is!!!

theFrey
    Participant

Cool.

I tried to look, but didn’t feel like joining, just to see how many volumes ahead they would let you order.

Amazon.com is also letting you pre-order season 2 Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. They want $22.46 each, does Columbia House have a better price?

——————
    thefrey FKA LexxFan

[This message has been edited by thefrey (edited May 02, 2001).]

Anonymous

I saw the Lexx videos for $19.95 each, plus shipping & handling of $4.95. Each vid has 2- 1 hour stories on it. I did not see the Lexx videos on their web site, but found them offering the vids on their advertisement in this weeks TV Guide. Maybe they will be listing the vids on their web site in the future. The code numbers for the series to order was….
    Title: LEXX
    Product #: 9LM savings code: GFDL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.