LEXX in SciFi Magazine

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX in SciFi Magazine

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

In June’s issue of SciFi there’s a story about Lexx. Doesn’t really say anything we didn’t already know, but there’s a couple of cool shots from different eps and such. I was just happy to see a four page story on Lexx in the mag. So, I spent the $5 and thought maybe I’d write a letter to the editor saying how happy I was to see it.

They do tend to harp on the sex aspect a bit, but they also talk about all the other good things that go on in the show. So yeah, just thought I’d let everyone know . Laters!

~elfie

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

Thanks elfie!

I’ll rush out and buy a copy of the mag as soon as I see it here!

Don’t worry about over reporting of the sex bit, that’s what they are hoping will sell the mag

——————

Anonymous

Thanks elfie!

I’ll rush out and buy a copy of the mag as soon as I see it here!

Don’t worry about over reporting of the sex bit, that’s what they are hoping will sell the mag

——————

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.