lexx next season

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I heard that the did not expect to finish shooting lexx season 4 till sometime 2002 thats not including delays if they don’t even finish till then at best who knows how long we will have to wait, is that rumor true?

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shooting is expected to finish in the Spring of 2002, and that is official.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shooting is expected to finish in the Spring of 2002, and that is official.

Anonymous

thanx

Anonymous

thanx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kornholio:
    I heard that the did not expect to finish shooting lexx season 4 till sometime 2002 thats not including delays if they don’t even finish till then at best who knows how long we will have to wait, is that rumor true?

True, but just because filming isn’t due to be completed until Spring 2002, don’t suspect that we’ll have to wait until the season is completed before new episodes will be shown. We’ll have to wait until after then to see the season finale, but new episodes will begin to be shown in the US this summer (July 20), when LEXX moves back to the Friday Night Prime slot.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kornholio:

True, but just because filming isn’t due to be completed until Spring 2002, don’t suspect that we’ll have to wait until the season is completed before new episodes will be shown. We’ll have to wait until after then to see the season finale, but new episodes will begin to be shown in the US this summer (July 20), when LEXX moves back to the Friday Night Prime slot.

–Aleck

crusader
    Participant

Then I should be abel to order it about the same time then! (If not sooner!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Then I should be abel to order it about the same time then! (If not sooner!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Don’t count on being able to order the Season 4 eps on DVD or VHS this year. I am SURE that Sci-Fi had something in the contract that specified that THEY would get first broadcast right (and maybe a repeat or two) before Salter would be able to release the rights to some DVD company. Remember it was Sci-Fi that coughed up the cash for season 4 so it’s a whole new ballgame boys.

Anonymous

Don’t count on being able to order the Season 4 eps on DVD or VHS this year. I am SURE that Sci-Fi had something in the contract that specified that THEY would get first broadcast right (and maybe a repeat or two) before Salter would be able to release the rights to some DVD company. Remember it was Sci-Fi that coughed up the cash for season 4 so it’s a whole new ballgame boys.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.