Lexx on Location?????

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx on Location?????

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I thought I read somewhere that Lexx might be doing some location shots in the States. Does anyone know if this is true. If they are going to be in the States, any idea where or when.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxFan:
    I thought I read somewhere that Lexx might be doing some location shots in the States. Does anyone know if this is true. If they are going to be in the States, any idea where or when.

aleck said a few weeks ago that they shot some outdoor/location stuff in washington dc area, there were rumors about waco texas which may or may not have panned out…anybody else hear anything?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxFan:

aleck said a few weeks ago that they shot some outdoor/location stuff in washington dc area, there were rumors about waco texas which may or may not have panned out…anybody else hear anything?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.