Lexx videogame models

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx videogame models

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

I wanted to show off a sketch that I’ve been working on for the last couple of days:

(It’s a small version of a scan of a pencil-drawn modelsheet.)

I’m planning to create a series Xev models for use in Quake III Arena or Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force. How does it look?

Here are the models I’m thinking about creating:

Xev-S2 Xev, as seen in season 2.
    Xev-S3 Xev, as seen in season 3.
    Xev-S4 Xev, as seen in season 4.

I am also thinking about creating a Kai model, too. Probably only two versions are needed: Kai while he lived (colourful costume as seen in IWHS and Brigadoom) and dead Kai. Then there is Zev, of course, as seen in season 1 and the beginning of season 2.

I’m also considering variations of Xev, Kai, and Zev with 790 in one arm.

I’m considering making a Stan model, but I’m not sure. He’s not really a fighter. But it might be good to round off the trio.

Each version of each character can have one or two “taunts”, verbal insults. (e.g. “Ha, ha, ha!” or “I’m the baddest of the bad!” or whatever.) What would each version say? I think at least one of the Zev’s should say, “See ya, loverboy!” And maybe the versions that have a 790 in their arms should have 790 say something?

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Fabulous Idea!!! Kudos to you!!!
    How about for Kai, for the verbal taunt..
    “The dead do not lose…” Or..I beat you
    now in the name of His Divine Shadow…”
    and for Xev: “How’s that for a ride?” or
    a cluster lizard growl?
    For Stan: “Don’t hurt me please,” before he
    sucker punches you…and for 790: “Usless
    protein sack! or Bend over tubby!!:” (actually 791, but whose counting?)
    for Zev, the ‘see ya lover boy is perfect…
    but what about Lyekka? or Prince..he’d be
    the perfect villian…something like: “I’m
    very good with pain..”

Flamegrape
    Participant

Oh, I should have mentioned a couple things. If you have suggestions about which quote I should use for “taunts”, please let me know which episodes the quotes came from. Although I have copies of almost all of the episodes of Lexx on tape or DVD, I don’t have it all memorized!

Also, I have a special request. I have a number of Kai pictures in my collection but I don’t have enough. In particular, I’m looking for full-frontal pictures of Kai (from head to toe). It would be wonderful if I could track down pics of him from the front and back. I could capture video of him from the show itself, but publicity photos are better.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    …but what about Lyekka? or Prince..he’d be the perfect villian…something like: “I’m very good with pain..”

That’s a great idea! Prince would be perfect.

Lyekka I’m not too sure about. Although it would be fun to create models of her in different costumes, I’m not sure she would be appropriate for a splatter-fest videogame. Her weapon was eating people. That can’t be replicated for Q3A or EF. I don’t know, can you picture Lyekka with a rocket launcher or a phaser rifle in her hands?

How about Thodin from IWHS?

A plain old cluster lizard would also be fun. The guns could be placed inside it’s mouth, as if it were “breathing fireballs”.

Anonymous

Very cool!!!

Ah but you forget Lyekka’s ability to fight off Mantrid drone arms. Lyekka seems to be a shape-shifter as well. She used her arm like Kai’s brace or really kinda like Dhalsim from the Streetfighter 2 games. She also turned herself into the shape a of drone arm.

What about those robotic drone soldiers in IWHS or 790 full bodied drones? ATF soldiers. The Wuzzard maybe with his bandolier of Xplosives. Oh yeah.. can you make the guns look like Black Packs? don’t forget Love Slaves like in The Woz.

Duke
    May
    Schlemi
    Gigerotta
    Digby (he used guns )
    Psycho Kai like in “Wake the Dead”
    another Kai variant.. with the tulip like Twilight
    Cobra
    Wist
    Aulk from Luvliner
    Pa Gulleen
    Officers of the Divine Order
    Bunny

Can’t believe you can’t find any Kai pics!! There’s more of him circulating on the net than anyone else. Try:
    http://www.netcolony.com/entertainment/saavikaam/kaitribute.html

also try on SciFi.com they have some good ones there. Don’t forget to pass up the tiny tiny link that says “more” for more pics they have quite a few.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Anonymous

This just keeps getting better and better!
    How about the bondage ballerinas from Tunnels…the ones that captured Xev:
    Oh, for eps, the quotes are:
    Zev: See ya lover-boy (IWHS)
    Prince: I’m good with pain..(practically
    any ep in S3)
    Xev: How’s that for a ride..Luvliner
    The rest I just manipulated from their usual
    lines and added a punch line…

Anonymous

Cool idea, Flamegrape! I’d play a Lexx computer game. Are you still looking for ideas? Say, is Prince going to be the main villan? He wore two different colored costumes… what if(in the game) he wore the dark costume on the first level. Them when the game is won the first time and the next level is (supposedly) harder, he could be wearing the white costume.
    Am I making any sense here? I’m a Prince fan, I can’t help but say things like that!

Princess of Fire

Anonymous

aXXually my dear Maya, it’s

“Now there’s a ride for you to remember!!”

T’avri also has that wav on her site.

You must simply get “Cheerie bye!” from Prince from either Texx Lexx or Stan Down.

I am simply dying for some season 4 wavs people. I wish I could make some myself

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Can’t believe you can’t find any Kai pics!! There’s more of him circulating on the net than anyone else. Try:
    http://www.netcolony.com/entertainment/saavikaam/k aitribute.html

also try on SciFi.com they have some good ones there. Don’t forget to pass up the tiny tiny link that says “more” for more pics they have quite a few.

Thanxx, I’m sifting through those images right now. A few of them may be useful!

Flamegrape
    Participant

I’ve got a question. Would people be sad if I could not implement Xev’s cluster lizard roll? If I were to implement it, it would have to substitute the run animation. This might make Xev look really stupid during the play of most of a game. During a game, a player is usually running around most of the time. And if the lizard-roll were to be used, then it would seem like she is rolling around most of the time. Furthermore, all players are able to shoot while running. How would Xev shoot a gun while rolling around on the ground?

My own experienced judgement would be not to use the lizard-roll. HOWEVER, if a real videogame were to be made in the future I don’t think this would be an issue. In a real Lexx videogame, it would be simple to add another maneuver for the Xev player. All I’m doing right now is use the players from Quake as a template and there are only a certain number of maneuvers available.

However, on the third hand, it may be possible to create a mod that has this extra maneuver. I know it’s possible to somehow implement the grappling-hook weapon that Kai uses. Maybe I just need to research this further. For now, no lizard-roll.

Anonymous

FlameGrape, that’s the coolest! I’ve never caught the video game bug, but I think I’m coming down with soemthing now…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.