Lord of the Rings Question!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Lord of the Rings Question!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok… since seeing the movie 5 times… going to see it again tomorrow and now reading the books.. I LOVE IT!!! and I am recording everything I can find on tv and buying all the books… Anyway… I REALLY REALLY obbessed most of all with LEGOLAS (ORLANDO BLOOM) and ARAGORN (VIGGO MORTENSEN) anyway I found out what the tattoo is, that all the members of the fellow ship got. It is the ELVEN SYMBOL for the number 9. And my question is ….DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS SYMBOL REALLY LOOKS LIKE?? or WHERE I CAN FIND IT ON THE WEB?? I am trully obessed and am THINKING possibly of getting a SMALL Tattoo of the same symbol… Ok Please help me out if you can… anyother LORD OF THE RING info on ANY of it would also be very great!!! Thanks Guys and GALS!!!

PS. SAD still love you.
    MARYAVATAR love your fanfic website.
    and my brains not working very well right now since I have the Flu so I’ll just say I love everyone else’s website too. I just can’t remember names right now!!

Anonymous

I am vary sorry but I don’t know whare you can find out but have you seen the new version of Psycho Viggo is in it.

Flamegrape
    Participant

nerte

Tengwar Numerals

Read the appendices at the back of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. There you will find a description and usage of the elven alphabets written by Tolkien himself.

Here are some other Tolkien elvish alphabet and language links:

Dan Smith’s Fantasy Fonts For Windows[/url]

Yamada Language Center Tolkien Language Guide
    (has very good links to other pages)

The Fellowship of the Rings is going to be released on DVD in August.

[ 28-03-2002: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Anonymous

If you whant obbessed, my sister has sound files of Viggo SINGING!!!!!!!!ask chaneleon she Knows my sister and how bad he can sing! he makes my mum sound good and she can’t sing.and her best friend entered One Orlando Site 29-100 times just to hear him say “hi”

Anonymous

Does everybody know the bit in Series 4 of Lexx when Kai gets on the piano and starts to sing horribly? I listen to that every day (I got it on MP3) and I can seriously say that Viggo is worse.
    As a matter of fact, Viggo hits singing notes that NO ONE has EVER heard! All of a sudden, it ‘eeEEEEEEEEEEE.’
    Don’t believe me? Download it for yourself and listen. You’ll regret it, believe me.
    And Lucinda, it’s spelled ‘Celestrial’ not ‘Celesital’.
    I told you I was good at spotting people under different aliases! BTW, your mentioning me helped!

[ 07-05-2002: Message edited by: Chameleon ]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.