male or female?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

SWISS ARMY KNIFE: Male, because even though it appears useful for a wide variety of work, it spends most of its time just opening bottles.
    KIDNEYS: Female, because they always go to the bathroom in pairs.
    TIRE: Male, because it goes bald and often is over-inflated.
    HOT AIR BALLOON: Male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it… and, of course, there’s the hot air part.
    SPONGES: Female, because they are soft and squeezable and retain water.
    WEB PAGE: Female, because it is always getting hit on.
    SHOE: Male, because it is usually unpolished, with its tongue hanging out.
    COPIER: Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up. Because it is an effective reproductive device when the right
    buttons are pushed. Because it can wreak havoc when the wrong buttons are pushed.
    ZIPLOC BAGS: Male, because they hold everything in, but you can always see right through them.
    SUBWAY: Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
    HOURGLASS: Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
    HAMMER: Male, because it hasn’t evolved much over the last 5,000 years, but it’s handy to have around.
    REMOTE CONTROL: Female…Ha!…you thought I’d say male. But consider, it gives a man pleasure, he’d be lost without it, and while he doesn’t always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.
    finally daffy duck is but a memory!

Anonymous

PENLIGHT — male, because it can be turned on very easily, but isn’t very bright.

Anonymous

hehehehehe!!!! excellent addition to the list!

Anonymous

HA HA HA HA very funny, hehe

-SM

DalekTek790
    Participant

Mary Beth-I just have to wonder, did you make up all those jokes, or is it one of those chain e-mail joke lists?

Anonymous

DT my dear sweet grandma sends me these jokes! hehehe friends and family send them to her. but i am not sure where they get the jokes from.

Anonymous

Gun – female, ‘cos it usually goes off because of men!

Anonymous

Bowling ball – Female, who else but a peroxide blonde could get fingered 3 times, go down an alley and still come back for more!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.