Message from Mike (SadCAST #2)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Message from Mike (SadCAST #2)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This was posted by Mike in the wrong place, so I reposted it inm it’s own thread.

”Mike wrote:

Hi Tony- it’s Mike- just thought I’d say that me and Sam are very impressed with the mini review- ace, love the “hiding away in the shed” look.

Just a quickie to anyone watching these things- we have decided to revamp the format for this next one (sadcast3) as well as starting work on “SciGone” the animated series.
    Unfortunately the prospect of making “SciGone” as origionally planned is far too overbearing at the moment – its a big big venture- so I think we are going to need a bit of sponsorship before we can do it justice, coupled with the fact we have to do our real jobs so we are not eating floorboards again.
    Anyway we think we have come to a great conclusion of how to make it all work for the benefit of the NEW IMPROVED Sadcast and SciGone itself. So stay posted Sadpeople.

Oh yeah, Tom Cruise will be in in the next one too.

Anonymous

Excellent, not too bothered about Tom Cruise being it (after WotW) but SciGone would be fantastic! Can’t wait to see the new look!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.