Message From Rolf "Preist" Kaines

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Message From Rolf "Preist" Kaines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

As some of you know Mr. Kaines checks out Sadgeezer site from time to time. This is a message that Mr. Kaines has asked me to pass on to all of you. The chat he is refering to is the Sci-fi chat that occured the other night.

Mr. Kanies writes….

I have no idea at all, if those different chats are connected and I would like to send my regards – of course(!)- as well to the sadgeezer fans !!!!

…. I am sooooo short in time!!! As I may have told you, I play, at the moment, three different parts for television at the time….puhhh..

I hope that you enjoy the very last show of our Lexx event!!!!! Please tell me how you liked it!

Yours

Rolf

Anonymous

the last episode was pretty much universally loved by fans. thank you so much for taking the time to contact the fans — take care!

Anonymous

It was a real classic, and a great way to end a great programme, I think most if not all are in agreement that Lexx proved yet again why it deserves to go on.
    If they were to be a spin-off, then I would love to see Priest, Bunny and Prince in it, the unholy communion of those three are a joy to watch, and it’s obvious that you all share a great deal of respect for each other, as well as having that natural on screen chemistry.
    I loved the way it kinda paired off, it was like Stan, Xev and Kai against Priest, Bunny and Prince.
    You could see that Priest was another bumbling version of Stan the Man, Bunny was giving Xev a run for her money, and Prince was certainly a match for the dead man in black, although Prince did have the upper hand in not only being dead, but being death itself.
    Anyway Rolf, best of luck for all your further ventures, we all hope to see you soon (and if it’s of a Lexxian nature, then all the better…nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
    Squishy

Anonymous

I triple the round of kudos to Mr. Kaines. His performance as “priest” to his prince was priceless. It helped bring the finale to a stunning and highly entertaining conclusion.

Flamegrape
    Participant

The scene with Priest and Bunny in the Jet fighter was priceless! It made me laugh extra loud! Rolf and all the rest did a marvelous job!

theFrey
    Participant

Mr. Kanies had also sent a greeting with the opening message. I thought it was just for the Friday chat, but he said it was also intended for us.

Mr. Kanies wrote: Please tell them that it has been a huge pleasure for me to get in contact with the fans and I appreciated all the nice emails they wrote to me, the wonderful letters and the incredible
    nice presents! It has been an honour to play in front of such an audience and I will never ever forget that experience, as I will never forget the nice days with them in
    Halifax at the UNCON last year.

I wish everybody all the best for their future and I hope, that we will meet somewhere, somehow each other!

Rolf Kanies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.