MORE COSTUMES ON EBAY!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx MORE COSTUMES ON EBAY!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

There are four more costumes up on ebay, if anyone is interested, I just had the Brigadoom costume snatched out from underneath me, it went for over $300…
    This is what’s up now:
    1. Purple cleric’s robe from Gigashadow
    2. Tulip’s dress from Garden, S3
    3. Balloonist’s costume from S3
    4. DJ’s costume from End of the Universe, S2

The balloonists costume comes in 12 pieces including jewelry, very nice!

And just in case anyone is curious, I talked to Figdress, and NONE of Michael’s or Xenia’s costumes will be up on that site for auction. He says they are being STASHED AWAY for FUTURE purposes!!!!!!!!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    And just in case anyone is curious, I talked to Figdress, and NONE of Michael’s or Xenia’s costumes will be up on that site for auction. He says they are being STASHED AWAY for FUTURE purposes!!!!!!!!

he he! way to keep us hopeful and interested thanx for the info, mayaxiong!

Anonymous

OK….that’s captured my interest! What the heck do they have up their sleeves?

I love that DJ costume, and the balloonist one is cool too! Now, if I only had some money…..

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    There are four more costumes up on ebay, if anyone is interested, I just had the Brigadoom costume snatched out from underneath me, it went for over $300…

I was wondering when the Brigadoom Costume was going to get up there in price. I would have been extremely surprised if Buttons the Mechanicle Pussy went for more then that costume.

I put a bid up on it for $150. Not truelly expecting to win. Besides I only wanted the pants, so that they possibly could be hemmed to fit me. Any idea who one it? We may have a new Kai at this years uncon.

Also, I’n not the least bit surprised that they’re holding onto the hero costumes, but I think its kinda waery that they’ll ever be used again. But I’ll hope otherwise.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.