Moss, Ehhhh, it’s ok

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Moss, Ehhhh, it’s ok

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    All I can say about last night’s episode of the `Lexx’, `Moss’ is, `Ehhhhh, it’s ok; but if it ever comes out on video, I wouldn’t buy it.’ Xev & Stan put Kai in the refrig, Moss or (Prince) is trying to be a `Freedom Fighter, the 2 who stole the Moth & the so-so President & Bunny; & of course you-know-who comes back. But on tv, ok; this could’ve been a great episode, if they wouldn’t have flip-flopped the story too much; then, well, another day. Just as the other troop was returning the Moth back, our 3 were in front of a firing squad; `Uh-oh’, well, at least, our 3 good people escaped in the Moth & didn’t get themselves hit by the line of fire. I do hope tonight’s episode is better than last night’s.
    Take care, have a great Fall & until tomorrow’s & Thursday night’s episode, I’ll chat with you on Friday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Flamegrape
    Participant

Once again, Xev and Stan found that no matter where they went on Earth, they found nothing but dangerous and crazy people. They’re everywhere and there’s no escaping them. There was no safe place for them on Earth.

In 4.16 Moss, we meet the reincarnation of the astronaut from the planet Potatoho from episode 2.03 Lyekka. Just like his Lyekka-fantasy vision from that episode, Kai is kept in the fridge with only his head sticking out the top. Moss was one of the few people to actually figure out the connection between all of the strange events of the last few months. He deduces, correctly, that it all has to do with Prince and the ATF. And in this case, his nemerological obsession with 666 has led him the correct conclusions.

Also, I think it’s the only episode to use the music soundtrack, “Wild, Wild, Lexx,” which is one of my favorites from the CD.

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks Flamegrape; at least, I know, I’m not going completely nuts.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.