New Site Graphics

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Welp! As you can see, the new graphics are up… sort of.

There are still a few little bugs and settings to some of the forums to take care of, but it’s safe to post and reply to topics.

The new style takes a little bit of getting used to.

Hope you like it.

——————

Anonymous

I realy like the new site arrangement and the colors!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    I realy like the new site arrangement and the colors!!

Thanks nwmonikr

Voodo Multimedia (the geezer called Mike) did the design work and NewKate split the image and made it available for the web.

All I have to do now, is update 1360 web pages

——————

Anonymous

The SadGeezers Guide to LEXX and the SadGeezers Guide to Aeon Flux have now been updated in the new format.

All the ‘Never Ending Stories’ (screenplay) programs have been completed and updated with the new graphics (I guess yer all still a bit nervous about adding your own paragraphs )

As previously reported the SadHOO search engine and Directory has been updates (just requires a couple of new tweeks ๐Ÿ™‚ and the SadBOARD still has a couple of niggly bugs in it, mainly due to table re-sizing problems.

The next areas to get the works are (in this order):

• Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
    • Babylon 5
    • Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda
    • Red Dwarf
    • Farscape

The Farscape Guide is being left until last because it will be updated (with new sections for pictures, screengrabs and other stuff) at the same time.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 05, 2001).]

Spite Smith
    Participant

You descend more and more into depravity- It looks like a alien’s privates. Fairground bondage.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Spite Smith:
    You descend more and more into depravity- It looks like a alien’s privates. Fairground bondage.

oh go away, it looks like the front of a ’57 chevy and you know it…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Spite Smith:

Wot are you on dude! I’ve seen more depravity and pent up perversion in your posts that I can image myself! Yer either a pervert of imense imagination or yer posting to the wrong forum (it makes you blind you know!).

Mind you, if I saw aliens that had ‘privates like that, I’d be pretty impressed… erm and possibly a little … erm… are you talking female privates here or male privates.

Personally I think that if they were going to be privates, they’d be female privates because they’re curvy and smooth and … and I bet they feel silky soft and warm and …. erm

Good grief! Yer a dirty bugger Spite!

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

Personally I think that if they were going to be privates, they’d be female privates because they’re curvy and smooth and … and I bet they feel silky soft and warm and …. erm

Good grief! Yer a dirty bugger Spite!

and if they are male quite capable i’d say, but i still think it looks like the front of a ’57 chevy!

Anonymous

ok im not sure if you realy hate eachother or are just pi$$ing about but you are very funny. This seams one the few places I can serjest this, I realy realy want to start my own screenplays would there be anyway thet could happen if not are there any good sifi sites i could write b5 and other fan fics on?

——————
    Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you die ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:
    ok im not sure if you realy hate eachother or are just pi$$ing about but you are very funny. This seams one the few places I can serjest this, I realy realy want to start my own screenplays would there be anyway thet could happen if not are there any good sifi sites i could write b5 and other fan fics on?

We don’t really have much fanfic stuff on this site other than the storyboards (in the links on the left called ‘screenplay’. These are very basic and yer only supposed to add a paragraph at a time.

Your best option is to search the SadHOO (search box is on the left near the bottom of the page) for fanfic (and your fave show. It should come up with a list of sites that have peeps with similar ideals.

Hope that helps.

——————

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.