Not Sci-Fi … My Birthday!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Not Sci-Fi … My Birthday!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi Guys and Gals !!!! I just wanted to yell out to everyone that I’m 18 today!!

I’m happy !!! I’m moving next friday to Tennesse and living with my boyfriend….getting Married in June and my Mom FINALLY divorced my dad!!! I’m Happy!!

But I’m really happy i’m finally 18 !!!
    I can go to clubs !!! hehehe!! I can stay out late …I can buy cigarettes!!! (don’t want to though… bad for you!! But thats not the point!! )

I can get a Tattoo!!! Which I WILL BE getting !! The SAME one the cast of LORD OF THE RINGS got!! anyway I’ll stop ranting now!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Love ya all!!! Hugs !

Anonymous

Wishing you a happy 18th Christine, hope you have a great day and get loads of cool prezzies!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Congrats on all the great new developments, CC, and hope you have a happy b’day!

Oh, and thanks for making me feel old, kiddo. I was already depressed enough by yesterday’s b’day reminding me of how old I’m getting. (j/k)

Hope you have a good ‘un! Don’t flinch too much under the needle!

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

If you don’t mind me asking, which part of Tennessee? It’s a long state!

FX
    Participant

congrats to you christine, glad things are so much better for you now…just because you’re eighteen doesn’t mean you have to get a tattoo though they tend to move with age but anyway, enjoy, and best wishes on finally getting out of virginia/williamsburg…

aleck; did i understand you had a birthday yesterday? how nice of you to share…NOT!

Christine Carroll
    Participant

no problem Flamegrape… I’m moving to Lebanon,Tn which is a medium size town (thats growing everyday)! Its about 45 minutes from Nashville the state Capital. Its very green and has lots of farms where I’m going to be.

Thanks all of you for your Sweet Words!!

Anonymous

Happy Brithday Christine…..

And isn’t it nice that, through an unassuming message board, you can receive birthday wishes from the other side of the world. Have to remember that on my birthday… which is still six months away.

crusader
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope things turn our good!
    Lebanon??? Isnt that in Asia or something?

Its good that everything turned out OK for your mom! Is she moving to somewhere near you?

Anyway, have a great grownuplife!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.