People at UNCON

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lizard
    Participant

Hey, Everyone at uncon! Please take LOTS of pictures. *SOB* For those of us who are not there.

I am awaiting gossip, lurid stories, anything!

Anonymous

I just want to add my wishes to everyone for a safe trip and a glorious time!! I know it is going to be a trip to remember and I am so sad that I won’t be there….. I really was looking forward to meeting everyone but as happens sometimes your plans get thwarted!! And mine got thwarted with a vengence! My car died and so far the repair bill is almost $2000.00!! Anyway, I will be there in spirit and thinking of all you guys and can’t wait to hear the details….

Anonymous

There are pictures of the Uncon already posted. A fan named Ayrton has been posting his pictures at the end of each day at http://ayrtonsuncon2001pictures.homestead.com/%5B/url%5D For those who couldn’t get to Nova Scotia, it’s the next best thing to being there. Great pictures, everyone looks like they are having fun. Some of the cast even showed up to mingle with the fans the night before the studio tour! Sigh… wish I was there!

Basilisk slinks off to a spot of sunshine to bask and dream of Halifax

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

I saw the pics and they’re great! I’m glad everybody’s having a good time. I wish I could have gone, but you know how it is with no money and a bit of an aversion to crowds.

I can’t wait to hear all the stories when everyone gets back.

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

LexxLists
    Encouraging Obnoxious Behavior Since May, 2001

“I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints” –Billy Joel

lizard
    Participant

Yes I saw the pics…It looks like great fun.However, there is something missing! Where are the pics of M.M.??? He seems harder to spot than that other canadian beast…the saskwatch!!

Even a grainy pic of him from a great distance walking across the woods would be better than nothing, perhaps he is shy!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    Yes I saw the pics…It looks like great fun.However, there is something missing! Where are the pics of M.M.??? He seems harder to spot than that other canadian beast…the saskwatch!!

Even a grainy pic of him from a great distance walking across the woods would be better than nothing, perhaps he is shy!

From what I’d heard, MM and Paul Donovan were both out of the country when UnCon took place (Iceland? Is that right?), and were unable to attend. The reports I read had some people encountering him before the ‘Con took place, but he wasn’t able to be there that weekend.

–Aleck

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

quote:

Hya
    As pointed out MM as well as paul and Nigel were out of the country on the actual weekend
    However a couple of people did manage to meet MM before and after the event. Alas I was not one of them. With my usual brilliant timing I just missed him, quite literally by 2 hours.
    Wolfclan actually did an interview with him, but I don’t know when or if she is going to publish.
    I’m sure there will be pics eventually though
    Kog

lizard
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for the interview.

Anonymous

quote:

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out for the interview.

is that what they call it these days, an interview maybe that’s what is missing from my social life, more interviews (as opposed to having a drink and talking!) seriously though, i would like to read it, and if it doesn’t get published, my suspicions will really be aroused, as well as my missed-the-uncon envy!

[This message has been edited by FX (edited June 27, 2001).]

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Where are the pics of M.M.??? He seems harder to spot than that other canadian beast…the saskwatch!!
    Hya,
    Micro Mary one of the few lucky peeps to meet michael has posted some piccies on community webshots.
    This is the address below. It isn’t the exact addy as I didn’t knoe how to transfer it properly .
    Other than that, check out the unconsite here or join the new yahoo lexxuncon group. one of the letters has an addy you can just click on
    Kog

ps: if this addy just takes you to the basic site only try searching using Micro’s Uncon2001 pics http://community.webshots.com/album/16388830cDbpSSagYw

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Hya,
    it works, I just tried!
    kog looks embarrassed
    didn’t realise it converted it anyway Doh…ahem
    Still never mind, enjoy
    Kog

[This message has been edited by kaisothergirl2 (edited July 01, 2001).]

lizard
    Participant

Great pics! Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.