pope giggy returns!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx pope giggy returns!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

got an email from ellen dubin; she will be doing the return of pope giggy on location in points way east of here, and she promises that there has never been a pope like this before! (no doubt, this is lexx after all!) she sends love to all of the fans, and i know we can’t wait to see her back in her own inimitable style

Anonymous

Really? Spiffy! I thought they just threw that scene with her becoming pope in so that we’d all go, “What the *four-letter-word-of-choice*, it’s Gigerotta!!” You know, a funny but pointless moment.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    Really? Spiffy! I thought they just threw that scene with her becoming pope in so that we’d all go, “What the *four-letter-word-of-choice*, it’s Gigerotta!!” You know, a funny but pointless moment.

no that’s the wonderful thing about lexx; you never know what’s important, and screwing with your mind, and what is just screwing with your mind but not necessarily important

Anonymous

Well, maybe it was one of those things they just threw in there but Ellen managed to talk them into more screen time later on. Kinda like they did with Vlad.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Well, maybe it was one of those things they just threw in there but Ellen managed to talk them into more screen time later on. Kinda like they did with Vlad.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

nope cutie, ellen was part of that story arc from the get go…for the trivia buffs out there, gigerotta is the only ‘returning’ character who has been in all four seasons…so she has been with lexx from the beginning…she is also going to keep a log of the shoot in thailand for us the lexx deprived fans ; we will be posting it here for her so that you guys will have something to look forward to during the long dry spell ahead

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.