Rebels defeat the Evil Empire in the Heart of the Death Star

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Rebels defeat the Evil Empire in the Heart of the Death Star

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sidhecafe
    Participant

Ok, ok, I’m a scifi fan not a huge sports fan, but:

I LOVE THE RED SOX

10-3 beat the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, the most amazing comeback in BASEBALL HISTORY!!!!!!

YEAH!!! everyone in Boston is tired/hungover today!

Anonymous

Back in game 4, the Yanks were only 1 or 2 outs away from the World Series, what a way to end the curse. And against The Babe’s team to boot!

Now it’s off to St. Louis to lose to the Cardinals! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I’m kidding, I think the Bosox will win in 5

Sidhecafe
    Participant

I may be cursed ๐Ÿ‘ฟ for saying this but i wouldn’t be surprised if they give it up to St. Louis with the home field advantage, but then bring it back to Boston to win the series…. โ—

It’s going to be a 7 game series, definately. Both teams are too good for it not to be.

Sidhecafe
    Participant

I’ve worn my Red Sox “Pride of New England” ball cap all day long for the first 2 games!

It’s actually a Sam Adams hat we made when we had Red Sox licensing last year, and I’m wearing it at work today too!!!!

I’m just a little too ๐Ÿ˜ณ Boston these days. my family is from here, I live in town(just these last 3 1/2 years), work in town for a Boston company….I don’t think Boston is better than anywhere else.
    I just love the Red Sox.

Headgehog
    Participant

Hmm, no response from Sidhecafe yet? I guess your still busy with your friends baby?

I’m personally very excited about the Red Sox World Series win. First, I don’t have to hear about that stupid curse. (Now if only Chicago can get over their “curse” too) Secondly, the way I figure it, a city can only win one championship a year. And I’d much rather see Boston win the World Series then the Super Bowl. (GO EAGLES!)

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Yes, while the Red Sox were winning the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was still in the birthing room with my friends. It was a long labor but the baby boy finally arrived via c-section yesterday.

So I’m a tired happy asst birth coach and Red Sox fan.

The game was on in the birthing center waiting room tv, so we got updates from a family member, and then we had the last inning on in the birth room on the radio – the mother’s suggestion! – she thought it might help distract her! ๐Ÿ™‚

But none of us could really pay any attention, how could we?

Though the happy father is thinking it’ll be a great bragging rights birth story about when his son was born! When the Red Sox won the World Series during a lunar eclipse!

The last couple of days have been a little too amazing for words!!

I’ll let you know how the parade goes!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.