Reboot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Anyone out there like Reboot the “cartoon”? Just want to get some dialog going on the show. The 4th season should be starting in sept. so I’ve read on the net.
    Bang those rocks together and lets get the dialog going!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saw bots and pieces, seemed to have a good storyline going.

Anonymous

I spent a 1/2 hr typing a reply and lost it. I’m new to this and often lose things. Like why I’m typing now…..Reboot!! On the shows you saw do you remember the charature Enzo?
    If he was a boy that was from the first 2 seasons. If Enzo looked like he could kick Superman’s ass that was the 3rd season. The best one. The first 2 seasons you got to see the charatures interact and the 3rd season had a progessave storyline thruogh the whole year. There is supose to be a 4th season in sept.
    My favorite charature is Mouse. She could kick 7of9’s ass all over the web!!!!!
    Next!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember Enzo and his dog, aomeone else, his mum? And the guardian guy with the watch thing.

Anonymous

Sorry to takr so long to get back here. Looks like you saw the first 2 seasons. Enzo has a dog,Frisket, and a sister Dot. Their last name is Matrex(?). Bob was the “hero” of Mainframe, the site he was sent to protect. He came from the web and fought the games the “User” sent in. If the user won then the part of MF it came down on would shutdown and all in it lost. Bob would go in to the games to beat the User. There was allso a virius “Megabit” and his sis. “Hexadicimal”(?)
    In the 3rd season Enso has a hottie girlfriend named Andrea(?) She is a game sprite that helped Enso in a game instead of the User. They get caught in the games as young sprites but grow up fast jumping from game to game. One of my sis.s says the show is even out on DVD so if your lucky you could rent or buy it somewhere.
    I hope the cartoon network will pick up the the season in Sept.

——————
    Monkey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.