Remember that other Lexx teen episode?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Remember that other Lexx teen episode?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Remember, not too long ago, there was another teen `Lexx’ episode; well, with this 1 at least, is funnier & a little better than the previous 1. It starts off with these 4 teens on board a space craft & they pring the Lexx & Kai picks them up; then these teens, Stan, 790 & Xev keep each other company, while Kai goes into his coffin to saves on his remaining Proto-blood. Then the teens try to take over the Lexx & have lots of sex with Kai, Stan & Xev, while Haley talks to 790 about what her `friends’ were really doing; that is, until she finds out from 1 of them, that they never really wanted her on board, so she starts killing them, 1 by 1, including both Stan & Xev. When Haley kills the last 1, she’s knocked over into Lexx’s stomache; Kai hears what’s going on, but by the time he arrives, he finds out that he’s not needed; Stan & Xev asaved the day; let’s give 3 cheers to both Stan & Xev; hip hip hooray. If I could rate this from 1 – 10, I’d give this a 7; because 8 it’s got some funny moments as well as other moments. I’d get a video tape of this 1, mainly because it’s really good & got some funny parts in it, & really hot moments too.
    Take care, have a great Fall & I’ll do a post about the next 2 episodes of the `Lexx’ on Thursday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

The first ep you mentioned is “Wake the Dead” one of my favorite episdoes =)

This is the VERY first ep with Patricia Zentilli as Laleen who later becomes Bunny on Water and a slight hiatus as a Brunnis-G in Brigadoom.

The ep itself was a slight departure from Lexx and more of a special Holloween episode that was a homage to the great horror flicks. Each characters death was a homage to another film, like Laleens shower death ala Pyscho.

It also has imo one of the funniest scenes ever: When Stan is hitting on Laleen and 790 asks her what planet she is from and explains Stan killed everyone she ever cared about or rather their grandchildren. Then Stan picks em up “Get your hands off me, you pederast!!” Funny stuff.

I HATED Halleys Comet, thought it was terrible personally, but just my thoughts. At least we finally find out why the crews clothes dont stink or tear!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.