SadTV Forum – Available to all

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff SadTV Forum – Available to all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The developers of the SadTV cartoon series have asked that the forum be made available to all registered users.

this I have done for the time being. But it may revert back to a members only forum as the cartoon strip and animated features are released.

——————

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hey SADGEEZER…. I just sent you/whoever my membership order… and Now I guess I’m a Memeber?? Do I get an E-mail or something?? Giving me a code or something?? and I’m still wondering…. HOW CAN I GET IN TO THE LOWER BOARDS?? (i.e. the aution boards) ??? PLEASE help me !!!!! I really want ot get in !!!

I really want to get in to some O them Private forums…. They look soooo inviting and its going to drive me absolutly crazy if I can’t get in… I NEED TO SEE WHAT THE BIG MEN/WOMEN ARE SAYING !!!!!
    Please Help !!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    I really want to get in to some O them Private forums…. They look soooo inviting and its going to drive me absolutly crazy if I can’t get in… I NEED TO SEE WHAT THE BIG MEN/WOMEN ARE SAYING !!!!!
    Please Help !!!

Oooer… erm.. there’s not much happening in the other forums yet. The sadgeezer memberships are pretty new and for some reason only a few of the members have posted so far.

Membership is handled by the people who make the t-shirts and stuff. They will send you an email and a membership number. When you get the number you also get the membership password that you must type to get into the forum. If you want the board to regognise you wor the wonderful sadgeezer member that you are (without having to type a password) just email me with your handle and membership number and I’ll give you access to all the forums (sept the moderators one which is where all the moderators have wicked parties with debauchery and erm… wickedness and stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰ ….. sort of

Since I trust you however, I have already given you access for the members forums. But woe betide you if you were just kidding me about being a member… coz sadgeezer will get all hot and bothered and slap his thigh and look at you very meanly … maybe.

By the way CHRISTINE! will you look at the message you left in the other forum about the purity tests!

Love ya too

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 02-02-2001).]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Christine gives SAD a BIGGGGGGGGGGGG WETTTTTTTTTTT KISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! *) thanks !!!!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.