Scifi gives lexxians a well needed treat!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Scifi gives lexxians a well needed treat!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Lexx will not only be aired in the middle of Sunday night after the Miss Cleo infomercial!
    Starting Monday November 12 and continuing to the 15th, scifi will pleasure us with Tales From a Parrallel Universe. All movies are at 9 PM est.
    12 – I Worship His Shadow
    13 – Super Nova
    14 – Eating Pattern
    15 – Giga Shadow

Unfortunatly for me I have class Monday night, but I’ve already seen the movies. I’ll find a way around the whole class thing though.

Maybe scifi doesn’t hate us after all.

Anonymous

ThanX, Headgey

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Maybe scifi doesn’t hate us after all.

Good point! When I first came to SadGeezer, I had the common opinion that SciFi Channel was treating Lexx poorly in favor of Farscape. But, as it turns out, SciFi would have paid for a fifth (or maybe even a sixth?) season of Lexx. The truth is that the show’s creators no longer wished to continue the show after the fourth season.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:

Good point! When I first came to SadGeezer, I had the common opinion that SciFi Channel was treating Lexx poorly in favor of Farscape. But, as it turns out, SciFi would have paid for a fifth (or maybe even a sixth?) season of Lexx. The truth is that the show’s creators no longer wished to continue the show after the fourth season.

Yes, but only so they could abuse it some more! I wish it would get on tenth the promo time that Fascape, the chronical and John Edwards gets. Wouldn’t the ratings soar then!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.