Season 4 on set photos!!!!!!!! Lousie Wischermann is back!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Season 4 on set photos!!!!!!!! Lousie Wischermann is back!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Just looking around the offical LEXX fan club site (http://www.lexxfanclub.org/uk/main.php)
    and checked the news section….
    Theres a whole page of new on set season 4 photos!!!! http://www.lexxfanclub-na.com/Lexx4N.htm
    I am the only one to discover this or am I just the last to know?!!
    The pics include the oval office (!), Xenia and her mum (ahhhh!), the lovely Patricia Zentilli (who appears to be playing the presisdent’s wife!), a cool shot of the wardrobe dept. with all the crews outfits (and I never realised that pressure suits had the divine order symbol on them!), it seems Kai may become a big cult figure on Earth cos theres shots of something called the “Kai production” and the “Kai groupies”!
    Theres many more and the last is a shot of Jeff with Louise Wischermann in the background- Lyekka will be returning in one form or another……
    Sad thing is, the shots are copyrighted and can’t be reproduced without prior consent…oh well……

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

…kai groupies? *giggles*
    now that’s a fan club i could get into!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

…kai groupies? *giggles*
    now that’s a fan club i could get into!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Mercury-Are you intentionally saying that Louise Wischermann is “lousy,” or was that a misspelling of “Louise?”

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Mercury-Are you intentionally saying that Louise Wischermann is “lousy,” or was that a misspelling of “Louise?”

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Well, in my excietment at finding the shots (which I hope you’ve seen) I must have lost my sense of spelling which isn’t very good anyway. No, Louise is far from Lousy!!! She is tremendous!!!

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

Well, in my excietment at finding the shots (which I hope you’ve seen) I must have lost my sense of spelling which isn’t very good anyway. No, Louise is far from Lousy!!! She is tremendous!!!

——————

Anonymous

Thanks Mercury!

Anonymous

Thanks Mercury!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.