SEEX on the LEXX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

OK!!! Lets continue ouer conversation about the cut scenes here!!!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

They blurred the boob wall paper and you never even saw much of the shower scene. A lot of the dialogue was put over a shot of Xev looking at the sqwacker.
    I can’t wait to get some DVD’s so I find out what scifi has deprived us of! I heard they even cut down Kai’s ranting in WTD. grrr.

trillian

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

But the Stan and 4-5 girls seexscene in boomtown?

I mean al the girls was nude and Stan had a “special” moment with them!!!

Whas that scen cut completly?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Actually, the boob scene with Stan was pretty accurate, aside from the blubbing of the boobs. like we didn’t know they were naked. So strange.
    WTD was edited, but not by much, they left out a couple of 4 letter words while Kai was squirming around on the floor. In the uncut version, Bunny was in full rear naked glory in the shower.
    Love Grows had a couple of minutes cut when Xev was with the capt of the space truck.

Anonymous

Actually, the boob scene with Stan was pretty accurate, aside from the blubbing of the boobs. like we didn’t know they were naked. So strange.
    WTD was edited, but not by much, they left out a couple of 4 letter words while Kai was squirming around on the floor. In the uncut version, Bunny was in full rear naked glory in the shower.
    Love Grows had a couple of minutes cut when Xev was with the capt of the space truck.

Anonymous

Bunny was in full rear naked glory in the shower.
    god knows seeing a naked woman (or man) is so much subversive than a hail of gunfire and actors spewing fake blood out of all their orifices…oh well, sex really isn’t a spectator sport anyway…

Anonymous

Bunny was in full rear naked glory in the shower.
    god knows seeing a naked woman (or man) is so much subversive than a hail of gunfire and actors spewing fake blood out of all their orifices…oh well, sex really isn’t a spectator sport anyway…

Anonymous

So true, FX. I was watching that “Cat People” movie with McDowell and Kinski, the other night and I was shaking my head with disgust, trying to figure out why they’d need to blur Kinski’s nightgown scenes; just because the gown was kinda see-thru (hullo! she has on a gown!). But, a scene away, we get a full on shot of a woman who was mangled by the panther, blood everywhere and her gory severed hand was lying there just as plain as day. Welcome to the land of scandalous nipples!! (to para-kinda-quote MM)

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

So true, FX. I was watching that “Cat People” movie with McDowell and Kinski, the other night and I was shaking my head with disgust, trying to figure out why they’d need to blur Kinski’s nightgown scenes; just because the gown was kinda see-thru (hullo! she has on a gown!). But, a scene away, we get a full on shot of a woman who was mangled by the panther, blood everywhere and her gory severed hand was lying there just as plain as day. Welcome to the land of scandalous nipples!! (to para-kinda-quote MM)

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

You do indeed see the Boomtown girls in all thier glory. I’ve never seen season 3.0 on terrestial TV in britain so the first time I saw Boomtown was on uncut video!

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

You do indeed see the Boomtown girls in all thier glory. I’ve never seen season 3.0 on terrestial TV in britain so the first time I saw Boomtown was on uncut video!

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.