Series 4 UK Trailer

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Series 4 UK Trailer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Who’s seen the S4 trailer on Sci-Fi yet?

I’ve seen it twice… very excited.

What did anyone think of Dune that finished last night? Bloody good I thought.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Who’s seen the S4 trailer on Sci-Fi yet?

I’ve seen it twice… very excited.

What did anyone think of Dune that finished last night? Bloody good I thought.

Didnt see Dune.

I have the Season 4 Trailer on my site if you want to watch it. http://www.xraylexx.moonfruit.com

Anonymous

It’s going to be so fun to read the Brits’ responses to seeing S4 episodes! I hope you will all chat away here for my, er, *our* entertainment and edification.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    It’s going to be so fun to read the Brits’ responses to seeing S4 episodes! I hope you will all chat away here for my, er, *our* entertainment and edification.

me three! i can’t wait to see what you guys think of these episodes after so patiently listening to our nattering on about them…and yes, xenia does ‘cleopatra’ for viva lexx vegas….and i love my dollies; you can’t believe the detail, especially the little kai-do and xev’s little belly tattoo

Anonymous

Don’t want to rub it in.
    But they are showing S4 at 9pm, so I can join the discussion straight after and still get to bed at a reasonable hour…

Headgehog
    Participant

Where and when(gmt) is everyone in England discussing the s4 episodes?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.