So where are you all from?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I know this has nothing to do with Babylon 5 or sci-fi but i liked to know where you all live. I’m from Estonia if that tells someone anything.

Anonymous

Brakos, i’m the Brakiri ambassador..

No honostly i’m from Holland.

DalekTek790
    Participant

I live in Iowa, I work in space.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Canada, although have been accused of coming from unearthly places. Certainly my mind is usually in space.

——————
    Joe: He’s young, all right? Young people….they make mistakes.
    Methos: – Yeah, look at disco.

Anonymous

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. (Just a short drive away from the French Quarter.)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Preston in England.

Though I feel like a Drazi

No I don’t, I feel like an Ivanova (but she’s not interested ๐Ÿ™‚

——————

Anonymous

High Wycombe in England

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Anonymous

I’m new to all this and love that people all over the world can talk to each other here! I live in NW Amer. right now but have lived around the states and been to eurupe(?)
    If you look on peoples profiles you can see where most live,LONG LIVE SADGEEZER!
    I tell all the people I e-mail to visit here!
    Oh I live in Tacoma, Wa. (just south of Seatle)

——————
    Monkey

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi everyone!!! long time since posting….. well as it says next to my name I live in Williamsburg Va and am going to move to Tn in the mext 6-9 months or so (going to move in with my boyfriend of 6 and a half years then get married shortly after) Any way I also wanted to say that for over half my life… (I’m almost 18) I lived in Europe .. In Germany and France… I just have to say that its great there and i wish I could go back …The people are nice the food is great theres so much to see… It’s just really great there but I guess I’m stuck in the *USA* (one great thing though we get most tv shows first)

Anyway I’m From Virginia (I don’t have any placable accent cause I moved around so much) But I’m defenetly not a redneck or anything else thought of when you think of Virginia peoples!!

Have’d posted in so long because I took a month off to go to TN to see my boyfriend …Have to go back home on Sunday though I missed talking to everyone !!

Hi FX! CAT! Sadgeezer! Catilina(spelling) ! and everyone else!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

let’s see…

I had hit 15 different schools and 11 different houses even before I got out of middle school. States are Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Washington (not DC), and Arizona. Countries are US, Japan, and Canada. Coolest place in the world is Kurihama in Yokosuka-shi. If anyone ever goes to Yokosuka, just ask me for directions and I can point you in the direction of every used manga shop within a 100-mile radius.

Kurihama ROCKS!!!

Kurihama to Iwato Kookoo ha sugoi desuyo!!!!

and my family’s not even military.

——————
    spooooon

Much Madness is divinest Sense-
    To a discerning Eye-
    Much Sense-the starkest Madness-
    ‘Tis the Majority
    In this, as All, prevail-
    Assent-and you are sane-
    Demur-you’re straightaway dangerous-
    And handled with a Chain-

– Emily Dickinson

[This message has been edited by brainplague (edited August 24, 2001).]

Flamegrape
    Participant

The Isle of Everywhere.

Anonymous

I’m from Springdale Heights, a suburb of Albury, New South Wales, Australia.
    My mind is usually anywhere BUT here!

Anonymous

my mind is usualy in some weard sifi universe with charaters and places fom all my fav shows. this universe is located some where between Hadies and the Elesion fields and all the gods keep picking on me.

my body is in weston Sh*ty mare and i want to go back to newcastle (England)

Anonymous

i think that last post made me sound a bit crazy but im not that bad i hope

Anonymous

I’m also from a land down-under. More specifically Sydney. Even more specifically Waverley (don’t make the mistake of hearing Waverton. I do NOT live on the yuppy north shore.) And for all you stalkers out there I’m not going supply the rest of my address.

Anonymous

Me,Sydney Australia, but I really live beyond the Rim.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.