The date has been set!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Firefly The date has been set!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Firefly starts on 20th of September.
    Now how cool is that?

Anonymous

And then it’ll be probably years b4 it reaches Malaysian soil (Crusade took FIVE YEARS to reach us )*sniff*

Anonymous

WoW! That’s bad. I thought we were hard-done-to in the UK. We usually have to wait a few months before the start of the series.

The strange thing is though, that the US and Canada begin repeating the show half way through the season and as a result the UK has sometimes been known to see some of the shows before the US (We don’t repeat through the middle of the season (except Sky who are idiots).

If it’s any concellation, the internet seems to be changing things. FOr instance, it will (almost definately) be possible for you to download episodes encoded in MPEG format from the buffy newsgroups only hours after Firefly has been aired in the US. If you have Cable, you should be laughing!

Anonymous

I can’t wait! I am very much looking forward to this series, to something fresh from the mind of Joss Whedon. From what I have read, it has the potential to be another hit like Buffy and Angel. BTW, does Joss ever take a break??

Camelyn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.